• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breaking - Arizona workplace shooting

I could only find a blurry live feed from a helicoptor. Glad more is out there at this point.

...so far he got away? ugh

I could only find a blurry live feed from a helicoptor. Glad more is out there at this point.

...so far he got away? ugh

If as they stated it's not a random shooting, someone in that office knows him. He won't get away with it for long.

Dench for Chancellor for life... [laugh]

I'm just going to post the mega thread link in each of these damn news threads. NES is its own worse enemy. Like I said in another thread, this places General forum is the best one stop place for all local and national gun crime news on the internet. it doesn't get any more concentrated than the General forum. Are you an anti and looking for endless amounts of up to date murders and attacks with firearms? Check out the NES General forum.

What do people do? Sit on news sites hitting reload all day till someone gets shot and them spam it on NES? Seems that way.

The obsession with criminals and firearms is insane here.

I'm just going to post the mega thread link in each of these damn news threads. NES is its own worse enemy. Like I said in another thread, this places General forum is the best one stop place for all local and national gun crime news on the internet. it doesn't get any more concentrated than the General forum. Are you an anti and looking for endless amounts of up to date murders and attacks with firearms? Check out the NES General forum.

What do people do? Sit on news sites hitting reload all day till someone gets shot and them spam it on NES? Seems that way.

The obsession with criminals and firearms is insane here.
Liberal guilt, now with more gun-owner. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom