• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breaking: 7/3/20: - 5:00 pm = South Shore Plaza Mall Shooting

From Town of Braintree Twiter account

Earlier today there was a shooting at the South Shore Plaza involving two suspects. The suspects fled and are currently in custody. We believe this was a targeted attack and not an active shooter incident. This is a very fluid situation and we will continue to provide updates

From what the were reporting
I'm shocked. According to 25 news: "Witnesses at the scene say the shooting happened following an argument over shoes inside the mall."

Rich businessmen arguing over dress shoes? I'm guessing no.

They were saying on the news tonight that police were searching for two suspects and that there was only one victim. Immediately, I started thinking it's either gang related or something personal. Looking like I was right.

Don't want to wait until SWAT and mall security
catch their breath and start frisking
individual evacuees on general principle...
This is an example if why one should always carry a gun that has been cleaned since the last use. It doesn't take a high score on the detective's examine fo a cop to tell the gun has not been recently fired.

I was listening to H Patrol 2 when the fun started.
Once they got coordinated, all units on scene switched over to H SOPS 1, which I don't have in my scanner, so I couldn't hear the action to the end.

Defund the police, we don't need them. Hundreds of people in an enclosed area, what could go wrong? I think the person(s) who called the police for help should be brought up on charges for disturbing the peace, disrupting the flow of commerce, etc.
Let's just add S.S. Plaza to the NO GO list. Dedham Mall, Westgate Mall, almost the entire City of Brockton, Silver City Galleria, other parts of Taunton, parts of Stoughton, Randolph (especially the movie theater), now parts of Braintree, and the usual Murderpan, Roxbury, parts of Dorchester, and Hyde Park are avoided. Soon, there will be no place for a civilized society to go. Maybe all the malls should be retrofitted into prisons instead of being torn down.

Back
Top Bottom