• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Brazilian gang arrived in Massachusetts

rogzballz

NES Member
Two years ago, a Brazilian gang arrived in Massachusetts: Here are some of the robberies, kidnappings authorities say the gang committed

A new gang popped into Massachusetts two years ago. Investigators in Massachusetts were watching. They were called Primeiro Comando da Massachusetts. The crew had ties to the violent gangs in Brazil.

Over the past seven months, state, local and federal investigators followed the activities of the gang and their leader. They have committed robberies and kidnappings during their drug and gun-running enterprise, federal investigators announced after busting several members and associates in a recent sweep.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Massachusetts announced the arrests last week.

In some cases, it wasn’t hard to find the gang members. One gang member was shot either by himself or by a fellow gang member accidentally during a robbery. In another case, police swept in as gang members allegedly held a girl hostage in order to target a rival gang member.

It was a firearms trafficking case north of Boston that started the investigation. When the arrest of 14 members took place recently, authorities discovered gang members were either committing crimes or living in Boston, Malden, Everett, Somerville, Framingham, Peabody, Revere, Marlborough, Weymouth, Framingham, Maynard, Lowell, Chelsea and Abington, authorities said.

The gang is accused of selling cocaine, heroin and marijuana, but also being involved in robberies and gun trafficking, authorities said. Investigators seized 31 firearms, including 27 handguns, two sawed-off shotguns, one shotgun, one rifle and several hundred rounds of ammunition during the sting.

Here are some of the crimes PCM is accused of committing, according to federal records filed in court:

Everett robbery of delivery driver on Dec. 9, 2018

A pizza delivery driver is robbed at gunpoint by two men. The robbers stole $800 in cash and the driver’s cell phone. The driver tracked his phone to a yard in Everett. Police found the phone in a flower bed. A fingerprint recovered on the phone revealed a fingerprint of one of the gang members.

Everett robbery of two men Jan. 10, 2019

Two men were robbed at gunpoint outside a business in Everett. The men were forced into a car by four people. The victims identified two PCM gang members as the robbers. The men had their jewelry and cash stolen.

Framingham robbery at business on Jan. 14, 2019

Two employees of Annie’s One Stop Laundry were robbed at gunpoint. A gang member posing as a customer asked the business to stay open to pick up a cell phone. The business sells and fixes phones.

The gang member met the employees in the parking lot and forced them into a car, a white Nissan, while three other men were waiting. Two gang members pointed guns at the victims and demanded their valuables. The car used in this robbery was connected to other PCM robberies. A revolver used in the case was also connected to a PCM kidnapping.

Stoughton robbery inside apartment on Jan. 16, 2019

Three men returned to their apartment when they discovered gang members inside. Two of the victims were targeted on Jan. 10, 2019 in Everett already. A white Nissan pulled up to the home on Jan. 16, 2019.

“As the three victims opened the door to the apartment, they were surprised by three men standing inside the apartment,” authorities wrote in federal records. One suspect had a revolver. Another suspect made the victims lift their shirts to show they were unarmed.

The victims were ordered to pay the gang members $100. The men paid the cash and the three suspects left.

Weymouth robbery at gas station on Jan. 17, 2019

Three men rushed into a Mobil Gas station and robbed it at gunpoint. Cash, cigarettes and other items were taken. The gas station attendant was struck with a revolver.

“After the robbery, as the assailants made their escape, one of the robbers shot himself, or was shot by his co-conspirator as the victim heard a gunshot, and responding officers recovered a bloody sandal,” authorities said.

Weymouth police were then told by Boston police that a juvenile arrived at a Boston hospital seeking treatment for a gunshot wound. The accused leader of the gang brought the teen to the hospital.
Marlborough robbery on Jan. 23, 2019

A victim and his girlfriend arranged to meet up with one of the gang members at a restaurant parking lot to discuss a car they bought from the gang member.

Four gang members arrived in a Nissan and blocked the man and his girlfriend from driving away. The victims were ordered out of their car at gunpoint, although the gun later appeared to be a pellet gun. The gang members stole the car.

Kidnapping of teen girl in order to target rival gang member on Feb. 7, 2019

Gang members lured a young girl out of a Peabody residence, took her to Revere and then to Maynard. She was held there at gunpoint as gang members tried to use her to target a rival gang member.

Authorities learned about the kidnapping. Maynard police set up surveillance and grabbed a suspect leaving the location. The suspect had a gun.

A police tactical team then got into the second-floor apartment and found the girl in a bedroom.

Gun transactions from November 2018 to April 2019

Gang members were caught on surveillance selling guns to people in Somerville, Malden, Lowell and Chelsea. Some of the deals took place in a supermarket parking lot and the other at a public swimming pool parking lot.

During one gun sale, a gang member said another member is wanted for murder in Brazil. The gang members talked about a Connecticut robbery where they robbed a drug dealer. The drug dealer’s daughter was home. A gun was held to her head.

The people arrested in the sting:

• Marcio Costa, aka “Marcino” and “Marcinn,” 28, of Malden, is the alleged leader of PCM and was arrested and charged with RICO conspiracy, conspiracy to commit robbery, conspiracy to distribute controlled substances, and engaging in the business of dealing in firearms without a license

• Joao Pedro Marques Guimares Gama, aka “Bahianinho,” 21, a Brazilian national illegally residing in Malden, was arrested and charged with RICO conspiracy, conspiracy to commit robbery, engaging in the business of dealing in firearms without a license, and being an alien in possession of a firearm

• Breno Henrique DaSilva, 20, a Brazilian national illegally residing in Somerville, was arrested and charged with RICO conspiracy, conspiracy to commit robbery, and conspiracy to distribute controlled substances

• Alvaro Dos Santos Melo, 22, a Brazilian national illegally residing in Everett, was arrested and charged with RICO conspiracy, conspiracy to commit robbery, and conspiracy to distribute controlled substances

• Edson DaSilva, 19, previously resided in Whitman and is currently in state custody on kidnapping and firearms charges, and was federally charged with RICO conspiracy and robbery

• Igor Costa, 20, previously resided in Framingham and is currently in state custody, and was federally charged with RICO conspiracy and robbery

• Vinicius Goncalves de Assis, previously resided in Revere and is currently in state custody, and was federally charged with RICO conspiracy

• Rodrigo Tevares, 19, a Brazilian nation illegally residing in Stoughton, was arrested and charged with being an alien in possession of a firearm and engaging in the business of dealing in firearms without a license

• Rony DaFreitas, 21, of Lowell, was arrested and charged with engaging in the business of dealing in firearms without a license

• Elwood Cortes-Navedo, 23, of Lowell, was arrested and charged with engaging in the business of dealing in firearms without a license

• Fernando DeOliveira, 24, a Brazilian nation illegally residing in Brighton, was arrested and charged with being an alien in possession of a firearm and engaging in the business of dealing in firearms without a license

• Mouad Nessassi, 21, of Boston, was arrested and charged with engaging in the business of dealing in firearms without a license, distribution of 28 grams or more of cocaine base, and possession of an unregistered firearm

• Fadwa Chimal, 19, was arrested and charged with engaging in the business of dealing in firearms without a license

• Jennifer Romero, 26, of Chelsea, was charged with engaging in the business of dealing in firearms without a license and distribution of 28 grams or more of cocaine base

In addition to the 14 charged criminally, four individuals were arrested administratively by ICE Thursday.

Simple. DOJ must declare all of these gangs International Terrorist Organizations. Then just being a member is life in prison or maybe some uncharted island where they live a life like the movie CONDEMNED.
MS13, Latin Kings, Cartel affiliated gang, This Brazilian Barbecue Bunch.....

The victims were ordered to pay the gang members $100. The men paid the cash and the three suspects left.

So they drive from Everett to Stoughton, break into an apartment, wait in ambush and shoot them. . . no, the beat them. . . . wait, they wrecked the place. . . . . NOPE! They charged them $100 ea. ROFL!!!!

Add
Simple. DOJ must declare all of these gangs International Terrorist Organizations. Then just being a member is life in prison or maybe some uncharted island where they live a life like the movie CONDEMNED.
MS13, Latin Kings, Cartel affiliated gang, This Brazilian Barbecue Bunch.....
Add the NRA, GOAL, NES and Faker would support it...

These politicians continue to f*** it all up. Whit till the sexual assaults come to a town near you but by then it’s to late to do anything about being a sanctuary city because the shit storm will already be entrenched and we’re watching it happen rite before our eyes !

Gun transactions from November 2018 to April 2019

Gang members were caught on surveillance selling guns to people in Somerville, Malden, Lowell and Chelsea. Some of the deals took place in a supermarket parking lot and the other at a public swimming pool parking lot.

Good thing we have MIRCS, so all these transactions were logged and registered after verifying each party's LTC, right? [rofl]

These politicians continue to f*** it all up. Whit till the sexual assaults come to a town near you but by then it’s to late to do anything about being a sanctuary city because the shit storm will already be entrenched and we’re watching it happen rite before our eyes !
That is why I am teaching both of my daughters to be proficient in the usr of firearms. I would much rather pay for a lawyer to defend them after they shoot one of these bastards than pay their funeral costs.

One of my two daughters would be willing to learn how to shoot but my 15 year old won’t have anything to do with it. She’s anti gun also her mothers daughter

Good thing we have MIRCS, so all these transactions were logged and registered after verifying each party's LTC, right? [rofl]

Under Haynes v. United States, people not legally able to possess a firearm are exempt from registration, as doing so would violate their 5th amendment rights.

Haynes v. United States - Wikipedia

One of my two daughters would be willing to learn how to shoot but my 15 year old won’t have anything to do with it. She’s anti gun also her mothers daughter

One out of three ain't bad when it comes to women and guns. I have twin daughters. One is your classic princess type (also her mother's daughter), the other is a total tomboy and has become my faithful hunting buddy and a fellow firearms enthusiast. I'm blessed to have all three of them in my life, as well as a son who is also a hunter/shooter.

I really think many more of these antis could be reached if only they were presented with the right argument in a non-threatening environment (i.e. presented with the "what would you do?" scenario under conditions where they weren't made to look stupid in front of other people), but also given time to do some critical thinking. I've known quite a few such people who eventually came around to the pro-gun side over time though the use of such techniques.

One of the techniques I've employed in the past is to ask them to visualize what they would do when presented with an immediate life-or-death situation:

"Imagine this. You're home alone, asleep in your bed. You awake to the sound of breaking glass. What would you do???" Then rationally lay out the pros and cons of both sides of the argument. Granted you have to be dealing with someone who is at least willing to listen first before trying to force their opinion down YOUR throat.

I still say the very best way to recruit new, pro-gun shooters is to invite them to go shooting with you.

Some day, an enlightened Sheriff will deputize a large force of citizens and sweep through the vermins' lairs to capture them for deportation or exterminate them. Either outcome is good. As was done in the days before we turned over the monopoly on state-sanctioned violence to a unionized "elite".

And my girlfriend doesn't understand why I won't go to Framingham unarmed.... [rolleyes]
My wife knows I go pretty much everywhere armed......and is glad I do. She carries sometimes......mostly when she goes for a walk in the evenings.....but she's a teacher so carry most days is not an option.

"Imagine this. You're home alone, asleep in your bed. You awake to the sound of breaking glass. What would you do???"
That's wishful thinking, "Imagine" having a peaceful conversation with a Leftist Liberal Hahaa
I can picture it...they'll say it won't happen to them because they live in a good area, but if it did, I'd call 911 and hide under my bed until the cops (that I hate and badmouth everyday) come to my rescue.

Back
Top Bottom