Brawl breaks out at Bernie Sanders rally over ‘Black Guns Matter’ shirt

My guess is most BGM members are Libertarians or at least libertarians. Maj Toure is.
Maj Toure - Wikipedia
A native of North Philadelphia, Toure founded the educational nonprofit organization Black Guns Matter in 2016.[1][2] The organization advocates for the right to keep and bear arms, and promotes responsible ownership of firearms within African-American and urban communities.[2][3][4][5][6][7]

He has released three rap/hip hop recordings: Solutionary Vol. 1 (2005), Solutionary Vol. 2 (2014), and Solutionary Vol. 3 (2016).[8][9]

Toure was a candidate for an at-large seat in the Philadelphia City Council in the city's 2019 election. He ran as a Libertarian.[10] In addition to his support for Second Amendment rights, his stated political priorities included: criminal justice reform; ending the practice of solitary confinement; legalization of cannabis: improved education in Philadelphia; and conflict resolution training for disconnected youths.[10][11] On November 5, 2019, Toure finished 15th in a field of 17 candidates in the city's election, failing to secure a seat on the City Council. He received 5,676 votes (0.46% of the vote total).[12]

So the black guy wearing a "Black Guns Matter" T shirt is "racist" for wearing a pro-gun T shirt? Trying to do the math here, but it just isn't checking out.

Everyone is racist who isnt a (D). Everyone who's a (D) is also a communist. Everyone who's an (R) is subsequently probably a facists and or nazi.

Me? I want clean teeth for all. I'm a hero. It doesnt matter to me if you're a member of some undefined and undesirable race or culture. Or if you're straight or gay. A nazi or a member of trhe politburo. I just want your f***ing teeth to be clean.

it's that word that gets attention and absolutely freezes people even when used wrong. it's taken on the proverbial life of it's own.

It's like "racism" is the new "Yeet!", where you just yell it out and then do something completely nuts right after. Like beating the racism out of a black man because Black Lives Matter, and you can't imagine he's actually Pro 2A. You can't even make up a more insane narrative.

One of the things I love about the Democratic party is how tolerant and inclusive they are, always willing to politely listen to other points of view...
Do I sense a touch of sarcasm in your post. ;) [laugh]

it's only getting started, the left is imploding. their hatred of Trump and their vendetta against him have prevented them from forming a coherent opposition to him. If Bernie gets the nomination they will be destroyed and now Mini Mike is buying his way in. They're in a no win situation. HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

Just today, one of my patients showed me a video of kaitlin bennett at OSU getting completely mobbed by moonbat students. She didn’t wear any trump insignia, no maga, no signs, just simply speaking on campus. And she was getting MOBBED, along with her black friend (I forgot his name, but he’s awesome on YT). Totally sickening.

If had kids, there is zero chance I would send them to a public university. I would simply research the best software dev and engineering schools and that’s it. Otherwise, take up a trade and get working! Forget this “college experience”

From the guy who was assaulted last w paragraphs.

“I thought it really would be a lot more inclusive than that. It’s not a safe place to express differences.”

He added: “I would expect that sort of thing at a Trump rally.”

Has he got his head in the ground?

From the guy who was assaulted last w paragraphs.

“I thought it really would be a lot more inclusive than that. It’s not a safe place to express differences.”

He added: “I would expect that sort of thing at a Trump rally.”

Has he got his head in the ground?

I think he was being condescending.

Everyone is racist who isnt a (D). Everyone who's a (D) is also a communist. Everyone who's an (R) is subsequently probably a facists and or nazi.

Me? I want clean teeth for all. I'm a hero. It doesnt matter to me if you're a member of some undefined and undesirable race or culture. Or if you're straight or gay. A nazi or a member of trhe politburo. I just want your f***ing teeth to be clean.
hygen-ist?

When Bernie loses in November the Bros are going to start burning shit and punching people who are walking down the street...
Punch me, punch me!! Although the only streets I normally walk on, 90% of them are not paved so not many Bernie broz.

Back
Top Bottom