Brawl breaks out at Bernie Sanders rally over ‘Black Guns Matter’ shirt

Let me get you guys up to date on this as I’ve been following it on Maj Toure’s instagram.

Maj did an Instagram Live featuring the Bernie Bro (BB) and then another Live featuring Black Guns Matter guy (BGMG). BB says BGMG got physical first by tapping his phone on BB’s forehead. BB was just expressing his ignorant opinion of the organization, not knowing what Black Guns Matter represents. BB thought it was an attempt to minimize what Black LIVES Matter represents. BB admits he should have asked or researched what Black Guns Matter represents before confronting BGMG. This is irrelevant but BB didnt even know that BGMG was black. BGMG is light skinned. BB says he’s a 2nd Ammendment supporter.

Next, BGMG was interviewed. He said he was just recording Bernie and then all of the sudden BB confronted him. BGMG admits he should have calmly explained what Black Guns Matter was about instead of escalating the situation. Maj asked him why he was at a Bernie rally. He says he likes some of what Bernie says.

Maj is all about deescalating the situation, especially when armed. Maj is trying to get the 2 guys to have phone call with each other and try to stop any lawsuits from happening. Maj is sending both guys Black Guns Matter merchandise. BB says now that he know’s what Black Guns Matter is all about, he will proudly wear the merchandise.

it's that word that gets attention and absolutely freezes people even when used wrong. it's taken on the proverbial life of it's own.

I concur. I would say you carousers out there - you could get a lot more interesting nocturnal romp-fests if, when she refuses X Y or Z, you say, "Well, that's racist!" ESPECIALLY in this trigger-happy state.

"I don't do that."

"Wow, that's pretty racist."

"Well, OK."

ROFL!

I work with an asian guy who was correcting a Caribbean women on a simple job. She declared that he was a white supremacist because he corrected her and didn't allow her to continue screwing up. He was somewhat baffled by this. We now call him Sully.

Back
Top Bottom