• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bravo Company cancels contract with Milwaukee PD

System6ix

NES Member
Bravo Company Manufacturing has decided to cancel its new contract with the Milwaukee Police Department. Very shortly after winning the prestigious and lucrative bid to replace Milwaukee’s aging patrol rifles, Paul Buffoni — owner of BCM and Bravo Company USA — informed Milwaukee Chief of Police Ed Flynn of the decision. Flynn testified in favor of a new “Assault Weapon” Ban before the U.S. Senate, and Mr. Buffoni has chosen not to do business with a man who would seek to limit private citizens’ access to those same weapons.

Understand exactly what happened: Buffoni would have made a lot of money and continued to build his company’s reputation with the Milwaukee contract. Instead, he’s chosen to side with those who are more concerned about our nation’s Second Amendment. I hope we all keep that sacrifice and dedication in mind when we make our buying choices over the coming months.

-----
Found at pistol-training.com

GrumpyCatGOOD..jpg

IMO one of the best companies out there. Both for their quality and customer service, but also for the fact that they stand behind the rights of civilians and put them above all. I wish more companies would follow suit.

Full thread of Citizen Kane .gif is absolutely warranted, in my insignificant and humble opinion.

olivia-gif-5.gif

Agreed. This is really huge. Speaking from the perspective of an LEO, none of the previous boycott actions have really been "felt" by the LEO community. This one will actually be felt by MPD.

IMO one of the best companies out there. Both for their quality and customer service, but also for the fact that they stand behind the rights of civilians and put them above all. I wish more companies would follow suit.

They include great SWAG with orders too!

Back
Top Bottom