• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

brass

gerrycaruso

NES Member
Found a bunch more 308 and 300 Win Mag brass at the club today. Anyone load 300 Winchester Magnum and want some free brass? I'll take some 303 British or 32/20 brass but if you don't have any, you can have the 300 brass anyway. I don't have a 300 and have no desire to shoot one.

Found a bunch more 308 and 300 Win Mag brass at the club today. Anyone load 300 Winchester Magnum and want some free brass? I'll take some 303 British or 32/20 brass but if you don't have any, you can have the 300 brass anyway. I don't have a 300 and have no desire to shoot one.
Love 300 win mag. Especially how it caresses my shoulder.

Found more brass today. Mosty ,44 Magnum and 10mm. Pretty unusual. Now if UPS will stop changing my delivery date and bring me my primers, I'll be all set.
you are an official nes brass fairy. :)
i did not find a single goddamn thing there in last may be 7 months at least. :)

Found more brass today. Mosty ,44 Magnum and 10mm. Pretty unusual. Now if UPS will stop changing my delivery date and bring me my primers, I'll be all set.
Wow, that is definitely a rare score ! Good for you. I have scored thousands of free range brass over the years but rarely if ever have I found 44 mag or 10mm

I'm done posting about finding brass. I found a bunch more today but I'm sure everyone's sick of hearing about it. I'm at the club so often that I find lots of stuff. Not just brass.

I'm done posting about finding brass. I found a bunch more today but I'm sure everyone's sick of hearing about it. I'm at the club so often that I find lots of stuff. Not just brass.

I personally find it interesting to hear what you find. It’s not like you are posting that you found 9mm and 40 😃.

I did see that they put up some new signs about cleaning up the brass at the 25/50.

saturday mornings seem to be the best time to find stuff there, it seems, right?

Soo is it a fair accessment to call you a range brass rat ? ;) We got those guys at Pelham. They can be a real annoying pia , like trying to grab your brass without asking first and trying to grab your brass while your still shooting . Kinda like flies on $hit.....
Sounds more like douche bags are not picking up their brass.

Wow, that is definitely a rare score ! Good for you. I have scored thousands of free range brass over the years but rarely if ever have I found 44 mag or 10mm
I will keep my eyes open most people I see shooting 44 mag these days could not be bothered to pick. Up the brass.

Soo is it a fair accessment to call you a range brass rat ? ;) We got those guys at Pelham. They can be a real annoying pia , like trying to grab your brass without asking first and trying to grab your brass while your still shooting . Kinda like flies on $hit.....
Brass rats are sneaky brass scavengers , often only there to being it to the scrap yard. Brass rats are iften to lazy to at least Resell to reloaders .

You can call me a brass rat if it makes you happy. I see what's on the ground and in the buckets while I'm there shooting. I load what I shoot and give the rest away. There are those who don't shoot and only come to empty the buckets and trade in the contents. What would you call them?

You can call me a brass rat if it makes you happy. I see what's on the ground and in the buckets while I'm there shooting. I load what I shoot and give the rest away. There are those who don't shoot and only come to empty the buckets and trade in the contents. What would you call them?

I didnt mean my post to be insulting . Im a brass rat to an extent. Ill only scrounge free brass if no shooters are around.

The fact that you use and give away range brass= not a rat

I have had people literally pick up and pocket my brass while I am shooting at the club. Also at a match with national level attendance I've had a couple people act like the call for brass pick up was a free for all. I once told someone, "That's my brass you are picking up." Answered by, "Oh, do you want it?" Yes, (insert looong string of expletives) I want it!

Back
Top Bottom