brass knuckles

MJM

are brass knuckles legal in Maine. Does anyone know how to get the RSA regarding this? thanks

I do not know. I have never seen them. But if you can carry a gun, why bother with brass knuckles?

If you search for maine government laws you will find the search engine for maine statutes. Do a word search and see if there is a law against them.

Sorry I could be of more help.

I'm from Mass...my philosophy..."it's a paperweight" [smile]...you know...to hold down all that cash in your pocket...

But I'll also second the above post....why brass knuckles if you've got firearms?

Brass Knuckles are ILLEGAL in Maine... Not sure about New hampshire though, that might be different...

Maine has a concealed FIREARM permit. NOT a concealed weapon permit like other states. The permit is for a HANDGUN only. This was changed from the weapons permit years ago because to many people thought the word weapons meant anything they wanted it to.

Just food for thought Maine Maine has 30 some thousand permit holders ( this number is only those who have got there permit through the STATE police. Most of us get ours from our town as we are very rural. Only those form out of state or those who do not have a town office IE unorganized territories have to go through the state police.