Braintree Rifle & Pistol Club - Braintree, MA

Well, the fact that an active range is present is SUPPOSED to be written into the deed. That was negotiated by the club president (attorney) with Mr. Messina. Of course nobody reads the 3' high pile of paper put in front of them at a closing anyway.

And yes, we know that the realtors play games to make it NOT obvious to potential buyers.

Does the anyone know if the new member orientation is still on for the 10th? I received an email about changes to the march orientation.

Back in 1998 I just showed up on a Sunday morning and asked. A very nice gentleman showed me around and answered all my questions. There is always a group of people there on Sunday mornings. Now that there is a commercial venture there serving breakfasts on Saturdays and Sundays, it's likely to be busy there both days once word trickles out.

I'd offer but I'm not likely to be near the club until the NES ("green") Members dinner on 2/9.

I was told that they have breakfast there now on Thursday and Friday, in addition the weekend! Can't go wrong with hashbrowns and sausage!

- - - Updated - - -

Back in 1998 I just showed up on a Sunday morning and asked. A very nice gentleman showed me around and answered all my questions. There is always a group of people there on Sunday mornings. Now that there is a commercial venture there serving breakfasts on Saturdays and Sundays, it's likely to be busy there both days once word trickles out.

I'd offer but I'm not likely to be near the club until the NES ("green") Members dinner on 2/9.

I was told that they have breakfast there now on Thursday and Friday, in addition the weekend! Can't go wrong with hashbrowns and sausage!

Whats the good word on the orientation Sunday? Saw it was taken off the website, will it be postponed again due to the weather?

Not sure about Sunday, but there was discussion at the annual meeting of going to two orientations a month to accommodate all the new members.

The funny thing is despite all the members and new members, there are plenty of evenings when I've gone there and been the only one there, or no more than 3-4 people there.

Not sure about Sunday, but there was discussion at the annual meeting of going to two orientations a month to accommodate all the new members.

The funny thing is despite all the members and new members, there are plenty of evenings when I've gone there and been the only one there, or no more than 3-4 people there.

Feel free to take me as your guest. Got a new sr 22 ive had for a month and havent shot yet

The classes are being split up to make them easier to handle. The first half of the February class went through on the first Sunday of the month (65 members), but the weather has been screwing up the schedule for the second half of the class. I'm not sure what will happen weatherwise, but feel free to contact the webmaster Paul by email and he can probably give you the up to date info. One way or another we'll get everyone through.

The March and April classes will also be split up. We are having a hard time finding Sundays that are suitable for a class and where nothing else is going on (pistol matches).

Hi - I'm a newbie and from Cohasset area looking to join Braintree RPC. I have a new members meeting on March 24 but wondered if anyone from the Cohasset area that's a member could send me a PM about the club - I don't know anyone there and was interested in connecting with a member before March 24. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom