• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Braintree Rifle and Pistol Club

I'm about to go through the process of joining their club and was wondering if anyone had any feedback on how they are. Living in Everett I'm about 20 mins away from their club. Is it worth the drive?

The next town over from me is the Mystic Valley Gun club but their initiation fee is a little more than 2x Braintree rifle and pistol club even though they're so much closer I'm not sure if their $200 initiation fee is worth it considering their facilities seem much smaller than the ones offered in Braintree.

Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Please search this sub-forum for the same title. There is a very long thread on BR&P.

Personally I think it is an awesome club and group of people. It does have it's limitations (paper targets, fixed distances only and outdoors only with an RO present), however it has the best indoor ranges of any club in the state.

This is a dupe.

Agree with Len. I have been a member for 2+ years and dont regret one penny I have given BR&P. Great place to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom