• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Braintree R&P members...

I'd like to introduce myself...

my name is Adam and I just got my swipe card for the club in the mail yesterday. You'll start to see me at the range starting sometime next week!!

Two questions:

Is there anything I should be aware of before making my first appearance at the BR&P (or any formal range for that matter, I grew up in the woods and shot outside as a kid (I'm only 24)). Oh, besides safety first. That's a given!

Also, are there any NEShooters that also belong to the BR&P that own a Sig P228 and wouldn't mind me putting a few rounds thru? By the end of summer I want to purchase my first centerfire handgun and I've been eyeing the P228 pretty hard.

Thanks for any/all responses I get!

Myself, Len, and Brent are all members of Braintree. It's a great club. Just follow the rules and you will be fine.

MK, I'm not a member of the Braintree Club, and don't own a SIG, but, I should be at the "Octoberfest", and you'll be more than welcome to trry anything I've got there.

The BFSC at the MRA just switched from some crappy S&W 9mm to Sig 226 and 229. Me likey 8)
Frankly- can't wait for the class to start up again just so I can play with the guns before the students come in :)

Also a member!

Welcome to BRP!

Just follow the rule book and it will be fine. Sorry, no Sig in my collection.

Back
Top Bottom