• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Braintree police arrest 2 on gun charges.One with LTC

How to lose an LTC (if facts are true)
Donovan faces seven charges – drunken driving, operating under the influence of drugs, marked-lane violations, failure to stop for police, possession of marijuana and cocaine, and unlawful firearm storage

And the other guy, a samurai sword? [rolleyes]

Talbot has six charges, three of them for assault and battery and assault with a dangerous weapon – a samurai-style sword. He’s also charged with carrying a dangerous weapon, unlawful storage of a rifle and shotgun, and improper possession of ammunition.

Not sure how they are using improper storage if he was home.

Not sure how they are using improper storage if he was home.

Good question. I think, unless the firearm is under your direct control it must be locked up, according to the arcane laws.

Of course when I visit friends in NH they have an AR sitting on the kitchen table and that's completely legal and not unusual.

Good question. I think, unless the firearm is under your direct control it must be locked up, according to the arcane laws.

Of course when I visit friends in NH they have an AR sitting on the kitchen table and that's completely legal and not unusual.

That is such a dumb law. How many times have you been cleaning a gun and then had to stop to use the bathroom, make a sandwich, whatever? Oh no! Better go lock it up.

Not condoning it in any way but swerving all over the road and bouncing off curbs at .11? Seems odd unless they did the BAC test a few hours after nabbing him.

The guy driving shouldn't be charged with improper storage as he was transporting. He could be charged with violating the 'transport' part of the law but if he has an LTC-A unrestricted, and the loaded firearm was under his direct control, then that wouldn't fly either. As usual, lousy reporting and confusing laws make for a bad story.

Back
Top Bottom