• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Braintree MA 2 cops shot 1 k9 passed

In some Jurisdictions (maybe all) if you punch or kick a K9, you get charged with Assaulting a Police Officer.
in the words of Abraham Lincoln, He ”gave the last full measure of devotion”View attachment 489480

And I thnk that is fvcking ridiculous!

The K9 is a tool, just like every other tool on a cop's belt or in their cruiser. They are not human, they swore NO OATH OF OFFICE, and are as exependable as the tires on a car.

Sad fact of life......but none the less, FACT.

It's more for them, too, apparently.

View attachment 489561
they have every right to burn that flag.

My great uncle grilled me one day when I said those people burning that flag should be shot. Oh boy did I touch a nerve.
He went on to say he fought for our rights WWII vet and to protect and defend the constitution. IF US citizens want to burn their flag they can. He then added IF those SOBs try try to burn my flag on my pole......I will crush their skulls.
I think he would be a bit irked by the dog draped in the flag. He would be on the "dog is just a tool" side. Yes we do get attached to dogs. Dogs can be very good and useful .
I dont like all dogs.

My great uncle grilled me one day when I said those people burning that flag should be shot. Oh boy did I touch a nerve.
He went on to say he fought for our rights WWII vet and to protect and defend the constitution. IF US citizens want to burn their flag they can. He then added IF those SOBs try try to burn my flag on my pole......I will crush their skulls.
I think he would be a bit irked by the dog draped in the flag. He would be on the "dog is just a tool" side. Yes we do get attached to dogs. Dogs can be very good and useful .
I dont like all dogs.
You probably never saw a dog that understands human speech. I saw enough and had a smart one, then had a dumb one :) - now we have a rescue 3yr old that shows all the signs to be very smart and not too stubborn. As part of a family as all others.
I do absolutely believe her brain works same way the human one does. As, probably, most other animals on this planet, humans are just the shittiest ones.

The K9 is a tool, just like every other tool on a cop's belt or in their cruiser. They are not human, they swore NO OATH OF OFFICE, and are as exependable as the tires on a car.

I disagree.
Your not stating a fact, your stating an opinion.
You throw tires into a dumpster when they reach the end of their service life.

One more thing on dogs. Owners are starting to train their dogs to "speak" with push buttons.

One might think this is Pavlovian behavior and anthropomorphic projection. I'm not so sure.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJYpXDMPlKA

There are limits, but I saw a bomb squad dog to do things like - ‘bring me Sergei’s bag’ - it would go and grab that bag from a pile, or other guys - she knew them all by names. But a more complex sentences would be tough - like ‘go get a bag with vodka’ - easy, a ‘bring sergei’s bag if it has vodka or andrey’s bag if it has vodka in it’ - would result with a sad face and both bags would be brought in - like - you sort out your stupid ‘if’. :). A pretty cool stuff.

I dont like all dogs.
Not sure what the relevence/value is, of what you assume, that your uncle might think.

Only one tool in this bag..... Just saying.;)

I dont like all dogs.
I agree with your uncle about the flag burners.
We would probably disagree about draping the K9 Officer with the flag.

In some Jurisdictions (maybe all) if you punch or kick a K9, you get charged with Assaulting a Police Officer.
in the words of Abraham Lincoln, He ”gave the last full measure of devotion”View attachment 489480
Yes, but the issue that I have is that when a cop shoots (or roasts one in a car Maricopa police officer suspended after K-9 dies in hot car) a dog, it's just a dog being killed.

When cops can raise a dog to the level of "Officer," meaning that hitting a dog is different, depending upon whether it's "On the job" or not, just broadens the gap between "Us" and "Them," with the ___________________________ in the middle.

I like dogs. I have had, and currently have, one. They may be "people," but they're not humans.

Wow. NES will argue over anything...

RIP, doggie. I’d never have draped any dog in a US flag, but it’s certainly those cops’ right to do so. I wish they revered the constitution half as much as they revere that dog, though.

That pic is guaranteed to give every JBT a bagpipe boner ten inches long. They’ll drop everything and flock here from every corner of the country to go to that dog‘s funeral. When they do the same thing to protest 2A infringements, let me know.

Last edited:

RIP, doggie. I’d never have draped any dog in a US flag, but it’s certainly those cops’ right to do so. I wish they revered the constitution half as much as they revere that dog, though.

That pic is guaranteed to give every JBT a bagpipe boner ten inches long. They’ll drop everything and flock here from every corner of the country to go to that dog‘s funeral. When they do the same thing to protest 2A infringements, let me know.
I’ll give the dog the honor before I’d give some of the a**h*** political hacks the honor. Least this dog had guts and did his job when it was needed....more than many people do that supposedly deserve the honor. Hell half the time we are lowering the flag to half staff for some lefty turd that was related to a gang shooting or flying the Fag flag below the American flag for the next month....So ya I have absolutely no issue giving this pup the honor.

Opinions may vary but as usual I could careless about your opinion if it differs from mine.. :cool:

P.S. You would be amazed and humbled by the honors bestowed on a wartime dog in theater......I had no issue honoring those dog's either.

That pic is guaranteed to give every JBT a bagpipe boner ten inches long
. They’ll drop everything and flock here from every corner of the country to go to that dog‘s funeral. When they do the same thing to protest 2A infringements, let me know.

Epic!!! [rofl]

Yes, but the issue that I have is that when a cop shoots (or roasts one in a car Maricopa police officer suspended after K-9 dies in hot car) a dog, it's just a dog being killed.

When cops can raise a dog to the level of "Officer," meaning that hitting a dog is different, depending upon whether it's "On the job" or not, just broadens the gap between "Us" and "Them," with the ___________________________ in the middle.

I like dogs. I have had, and currently have, one. They may be "people," but they're not humans.
I don’t disagree with you about that.

Hey Glock Jock did you ever hear of a guy named Tom Reilly? He was a very anti gun AG in Ma and he lived in the city where I worked. One day his house caught on fire and my engine was the first due piece. I despised the man but we put the fire out. I'm just thankful that I was never put in the position of having the tools to kill someone who had just injured or killed some of my co workers.

Only on NES can people bitch about a flag being draped over a dog that took a bullet. [rofl] Meanwhile we live in a country where the same flag is over/misused on nealy everything else.
Well, since I started throwing the shade over the dog's shroud, I was not complaining that the Flag was being misused per se, but that by virtue of the Flag, the dead dog...excuse me....canine officer....was being elevated above the level of a dead human.

It's the cops' entitlement that irks me. Kick a Police Dog? Assaulting an officer. Shoot a "Civilian's" dog? Owner should shut up, get a shovel and get to work.

Though I will admit to knowing that I was stirring the pot, partly for sport. Partly.

Back
Top Bottom