Brainless Feminist Activist 'Confused' By Black Man w/Pro-NRA Bumpersticker

Horrible

NES Member
Holy prejudiced, racist, idiocy, Batman!

Fury as feminist activist says she's 'confused' seeing black man with pro-NRA and Tea Party bumper-stickers

Yes, not everyone thinks like you in your little bubble. Not everyone conforms to your false narratives.

I guess this says it all...

Kimberley Johnson, a feminist contributor to HuffPost and the spokeswoman for the national advocacy group We Are Woman, was slammed for questioning why a black person would not embrace progressive politics.

Obviously only rich white men can be racist. They've hurled that insult around so gratuitously that they don't even recognize what it means anymore.

Obviously only rich white men can be racist. They've hurled that insult around so gratuitously that they don't even recognize what it means anymore.

True that, and the activist backpedaled to the leftist approved racism as quoted in the article.

It's not about skin tone. It's about people voting against their own interests. The same can be said for anyone who isn't rich and white.

In her world I (white but not rich) have to be irrational because I don't vote for the increasingly extreme "progressive" candidates across the ballot. The Soviet Union used to put dissidents in mental asylums. It's just a matter of how much power is behind the arrogance.

And dammitall if I can't remember what Youtube video I was watching yesterday, it was talking about "African American actress born in Canada" and "Indian-American actor born and living in Canada".

Ummmm, if you are living in Canada, born in Canada, you can't be Indian-American. You can be Indian-Canadian.

All of this bullspit about race from the Left is making people disengage their brains.

And dammitall if I can't remember what Youtube video I was watching yesterday, it was talking about "African American actress born in Canada" and "Indian-American actor born and living in Canada".

Ummmm, if you are living in Canada, born in Canada, you can't be Indian-American. You can be Indian-Canadian. ...

I think 'American' in this case is referring to the continent America...like Africa and not the country USA. So Canadians are Americans in that sense.

1530864060130.png

She probably thought the car was stolen but didn't put that in her tweet.

I find it funny how she said that she found it surprising that someone would vote against the interests... As if the democrats, or the party who founded the KKK, would give a shit about black people. They virtue signal a lot, but they dont care. They just want power and make a lot of noise pandering for votes.

I think the expression goes something like "Democrats havent been this upset since Lincoln and the Republicans defeated them in 1865 and freed their slaves"
I don’t want to get in the middle of this but I like Arto’s version better.

I find it funny how she said that she found it surprising that someone would vote against the interests... As if the democrats, or the party who founded the KKK, would give a shit about black people. They virtue signal a lot, but they dont care. They just want power and make a lot of noise pandering for votes.

She's as racist as hell.
What interests exactly is she referring to I wonder?
Maybe it just confuses her that a black man would burden himself with a good paying job when he could be sitting in the projects where the government will take care of everything for you as long as you vote for her party.
The libs get nervous when the slaves wander off the plantation.

This^

But many of their voters have recently woken up to discover the government cheese the left has been feeding them all these decades is really a big steaming turd. I haven't yet met a black person who can truly claim that their life has gotten better under eight years of Obama. Many have come to realize that the dems are all clueless liars and their policies don't work, so maybe it's worth taking a chance trying something else.

Back
Top Bottom