• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Brainless Feminist Activist 'Confused' By Black Man w/Pro-NRA Bumpersticker

And dammitall if I can't remember what Youtube video I was watching yesterday, it was talking about "African American actress born in Canada" and "Indian-American actor born and living in Canada".

Ummmm, if you are living in Canada, born in Canada, you can't be Indian-American. You can be Indian-Canadian.

All of this bullspit about race from the Left is making people disengage their brains.

"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality,Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all … each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic … There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else."

~Teddy Roosevelt~

This^

But many of their voters have recently woken up to discover the government cheese the left has been feeding them all these decades is really a big steaming turd. I haven't yet met a black person who can truly claim that their life has gotten better under eight years of Obama. Many have come to realize that the dems are all clueless liars and their policies don't work, so maybe it's worth taking a chance trying something else.
Growing up, the Democrats at least pretended to represent blue collar, lower income workers. They have completely dropped any pretense about representing the working class and have evolved into a communist, identity politics party.

Well at least she's not judging someone by the color of their skin...oh, wait a minute.

Seriously, the only way that comment could have been more racist would have been if she assumed that a black man driving a nice car with those two stickers on it and was confused about it would be to come to the conclusion that he had stolen the car.

Ummmm, if you are living in Canada, born in Canada, you can't be Indian-American. You can be Indian-Canadian.
No, a person can be born in Canada and also then later be an Indian-American. You will have to perhaps branch out, put down your pitchfork, open your mind, and read up on it. Ummmmm.

I have heard Canada and Mexico try that we’re American shit. No you’re not you f-ing dummies

They would be if we brought back Manifest Destiny...
The Mexico/Guatemala Border is much shorter than U.S./ Mexico, and already has a wall.

iu

And dammitall if I can't remember what Youtube video I was watching yesterday, it was talking about "African American actress born in Canada" and "Indian-American actor born and living in Canada".

Many years ago my wife was working in a dental office when a black guy from Germany came for his appointment.
Her extra politically correct coworker called him African-American.
The guy said I'm neither African nor American, I'M German.

My African American friend is a skinny red headed white guy named Stanley originally from South Africa.

I went to school with a girl from South Africa who was white as a ghost. Several students got mad at her when she identified as being African-American because she wasn't black, yet she was probably the only one in the school who had ever even been to Africa, let alone lived there for the first part of her life.

The Mexico/Guatemala Border is much shorter than U.S./ Mexico, and already has a wall.

iu

Yeah, but then we'd have Mexico. Do you really want Mexico? We've got enough of our own problems to fix, adding theirs isn't going to help anyone. On the other hand.... Dat border wall tho....

iu
This would be great if it was real but it’s not. Most of the border between Mexico and Guatemala is rain forest and rivers.

I think it’s great that more people and groups are coming “out of the closet”.

It’s kind of like the “me too” thing in that once one high profile person, a Harvey Weinstein or a Kanye are officially “outted” it makes it easier and acceptable for others to follow.

It will be great when the black/ gay/ women/ Latin/ fill in the blank/ vote are actually or viewed as monolithic and uniform in their mind set. And that “diversity” of opinion is actually tolerated and accepted.

I think 'American' in this case is referring to the continent America...like Africa and not the country USA. So Canadians are Americans in that sense.

I'll give it to you, but it's a stretch. I've seen British TV where they call 'blacks' over there 'Africian-American', so I don't know, maybe Africian, but in no way 'American'. I think it's just become the PC speak of the day.

Growing up, the Democrats at least pretended to represent blue collar, lower income workers. They have completely dropped any pretense about representing the working class and have evolved into a communist, identity politics party.

Yet they still get unquestioning support from organized labor. Somebody's not keeping up with the times.

Many years ago my wife was working in a dental office when a black guy from Germany came for his appointment.
Her extra politically correct coworker called him African-American.
The guy said I'm neither African nor American, I'M German.

In my experience Germans are very proud of that identity. I worked with someone years ago who was a naturalized American who grew up in Germany. He said he gets surprised to upset reactions from border control when he goes to Germany to visit family.

Yeah, but then we'd have Mexico. Do you really want Mexico? We've got enough of our own problems to fix, adding theirs isn't going to help anyone. On the other hand.... Dat border wall tho....

Lol. True, but we are heading towards a One World Government anyway. My way it slows it down a little...

Back
Top Bottom