• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Brady Campaign exploits death of mother

Frankly, I'd be more surprised if they didn't spew their bullshit about this one.

While normal people have compassion and mourn someone who dies tragically, the mom's and most anti's gleefully run to twitter or to release press releases. The seriously look forward to a shooting as they see it as a benefit to their cause. They are sick people.

Just look at how all the anti's schlep Gabby Giffords around the country rather than her focusing on her health. She's the walking bloody shirt, they could not give less of a damn that she is seriously ill. Her own husband is a party to it. Very sick people.

The "good" thing about them doing this is it makes people realize how idiotic they are. Every time they run and scream, frothing at the mouth, about gun owners right after something happens, a lot of people take notice.

The "good" thing about them doing this is it makes people realize how idiotic they are. Every time they run and scream, frothing at the mouth, about gun owners right after something happens, a lot of people take notice.

I've thought about this, too. Maybe they really are doing us a service. They refute themselves with their transparent agendas.

I've thought about this, too. Maybe they really are doing us a service. They refute themselves with their transparent agendas.

Seriously though. If you're on the fence, or even slightly anti but you see them jumping on the graves of dead people shouting, that has to make you go "wtf?", right?

They certainly don't help their cause. They are stupid, know nothing about the subject and they get caught in soooooo many lies. Plus they have no shame and people don't like that.

they are self righteous is what they are. Going all NIMBY on the rest of the world. Probably a good thing they don't have guns... they'd shoot an eye out!

Back
Top Bottom