• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bradford USPSA – Halloween Themed Match Sunday, October 15th.

Hi shooters –
This will be a 5 stage, Halloween themed match featuring “Bradford Squading”.

Four person squads will commence shooting at 10 AM and will start every 15 minutes on the hour.

Please register for the match at the following link: https://practiscore.com/clubs/bradford-action-shooters

When you register, please join a squad & fill the earliest times first. If for some reason you can’t make the match, please cancel your registration and free up the spot for another shooter. If at the last minute, you can shoot, come as a stand by and we’ll fit you in.

The last 4 squads that shoot will be asked to help put away a stage’s props and barricades so sign up fast and shoot early! ;D

Match Details:

Set up Date & Time: Saturday October 14[SUP]th[/SUP], 1 PM

Match Date & Time: Sunday, October 15[SUP]th[/SUP], 10 AM

Start times: First squad 10 AM and every 15 minutes thereafter. Staff shoots at 9 AM

5 Stages: 3 field courses, 1 short stage and a classifier.

Match Fee: $25. Shoot it again for $15.

Please arrive 20-30 minutes before your start time so you can register, sign waivers, and see the stages ahead of your squad’s abbreviated walk through.

Match staff: Anyone who volunteers to help with the build Saturday will shoot the match for free Sunday at 9 AM. Additionally, RO’s and scorers will split a $25 dollar honorarium for each foursome they manage. (Everyone was to polite to take any money last time - Thanks- we love you guys!!!!).

Please e-mail me ([email protected]) if you would like to volunteer to RO and Score. You will need a timer and a device running Practiscore. I have 2 timers and an Ipad someone can borrow. ROs must break the stages down and put away the equipment at the end of the match. We have tape guns to make your life easy!

We’re very interested in creating the best matches that we can. Your feedback before and after the match is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and see you there!

BAS

Hi Shooters,
Plenty of spots left for this weekend's match. Join us if you dare. But beware. Our "Halloween Hard Cover" will be everywhere! [devil]

It looks like this will be a 6 stage match with at least one 32 round course of fire and some shooting tricks and treats! With stage names like "Haunted House" and "Who Flung Poo?" you know its destine to be a great match!

The classifier will be: 99-08 Melody Line. That one's an easy 100% treat for somebody! Add it to your classification average - as easy as adding candy to your treat bag! [wink]

Thanks and see you there!

BAS

Thanks Jack. I thought the field courses were great! I forgot to mention that Shane Fungafat from Hopkinton is in process of organizing a Range Officer course which I believe will be held at Hopkinton Sportsman's Association. The more certified RO's that are working any given match the smoother and more consistently things will run. Maybe some of the new folks helping at Bradford would be interested. Just getting the word out.

Thanks Divehunter -

Shane is a member of the BAS freelist and he's posted the class info there. I think we have 4-5 members who will take it. The more the better!

Hedgehound - If you have any stage design plans or ideas your welcome to send 'em to me or setup up a stage the day before the match. We love new ideas!

Thanks all and best wishes,

Jack

I'm playing around with Sketch Up to try and design a stage. Maybe I'll figure that damn program out before the November match. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom