• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bradford June Matches: June 4th IDPA and June 18th USPSA

Hi Action Shooters!

We've received a couple of e-mails requesting more information on the upcoming USPSA match.

Here’s everything you need to know:

Match Date: Sunday, June 18th

The match is open to all members of the public. You do not have to be a member of the Bradford Sportsmen's Club or USPSA to participate. If its your first time shooting, please let us know at the time of registration and we'll ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.

7 Stages: Long, medium, standards and a classifier. Approx minimum round count: 150. Bring 200+ to be safe.

If we finish early, we may elect to shoot the match a second time for a nominal fee. So bring even more ammo!

Address: 299 Ross Hill Rd, Charlestown, RI 02813

Shooters Meeting: 8:45

First shots: 9 AM

Entry Fee: $25.00 Gets you soda, water, maybe some brownies and indoor plumbing! If you're new to the sport, don't underestimate the awesomeness of sinks and flush toilets! And for the summer we have Orange Crush and Fanta Grape soda - Be a kid again on us!

The match will be limited to 35 shooters – We like to keep the squads sizes small and get everyone home early. Please sign up on Practiscore at the following address:

https://practiscore.com/clubs/bradford-action-shooters

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Jack Folloni at [email protected]

Join our mailing list to be notified of upcoming matches and other BAS items of interest.

Subscribe here: https://www.freelists.org/list/bas

Looking forward to see you at the match and best wishes,

BAS

Lots of thanks to Bradford folks who put up a great match! It was challenging and forced me to shoot at the top of my abilities!

PS. I also learned yet another way my name could be pronounced!

Good match. Weather held out for the most part.

One of these matches I'll string all the stages together and not tank 2 of them like i have in everyone of them this year. [thinking]

I feel you CTjer, I bombed the all steel stage. I shot a much heavier ammo than normal, and all my shots on target were low. One of those things I introduced on game day, and didn't practice before hand [frown]

Great match, even though there was a back-up. All worth it for the Yoo-hoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom