Bradford April Matches: April 2nd IDPA and April 15th USPSA

Hi Shooters -

The Bradford Action Shooters host IDPA matches the first Sunday and USPSA matches the third Sunday of each month. Except for this April, where Easter falls on the 3rd Sunday, so we'll hold the match on the 3rd Saturday instead.

Matches starts at 9 AM. Registration starts at 8:15

Competitors can sign up at the following link:

https://practiscore.com/clubs/bradford-action-shooters

Thanks and see you there!

We are still planning to have an IDPA match on Sunday. However, because of the significant rainfall this week, today and tomorrow, Bay 1 will be mud pit.

Therefore, I have decided that Sunday’s match will be a Classifier match utilizing Bays 2 and 3.

Shooters will be allowed to reshoot stages as needed. The new classifier is 72 rounds. Bring enough ammo to shoot it twice (or more if time allows) if you want too.

Just wanted to say thank you to The Bradford Action Shooters for putting on a great match today. My first match and I had a blast. I'll see you guys next month.

OOOOOOO, don't call it a comeback, I been here for years!!!

I see some damn PCC guy won! -oh wait, I was using one of those weird small guns that don't have stocks.

great match by Bradford today, these guys are doing an outstanding job over there.
so glad I was able to come out and play before Easter. thanks so much to the staff out there!

OOOOOOO, don't call it a comeback, I been here for years!!!

I see some damn PCC guy won! -oh wait, I was using one of those weird small guns that don't have stocks.

great match by Bradford today, these guys are doing an outstanding job over there.
so glad I was able to come out and play before Easter. thanks so much to the staff out there!

I got to get me one of them open guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Combined vs division scores are different because they are based on different hi hit factors for each stage.

Back
Top Bottom