• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BPD recover loaded long rifle during arrest in dorchester

Are you guys not looking at the link....It is a black and scary rifle. It had 23,,,,yes 23 bullets loaded. The man left it alone leaned up against a fence. If that rifle had gotten away there is no telling how much carnage it would have caused. You can not trust those kind of rifles.

The story didn't say he was PP so I wonder if maybe he just moved into the state. Also was he arguing with folks or maybe just showing them his rifle. I am not saying the guy is bad or good but a 22 is not a big deal to us older folks. I remember kids used to take out their 22's in their back yard and shoot them. Of course not in Dorchester.

Surprised the article didn't say "modeled after the M4, which is used by Special Forces and other elite military units."

So I was at a workplace event today and they did security compliance training. Active shooter incidents were discussed. And one person asked if there was an increase in the number of workplace active shooter events.

Here is his answer...

"No, There are not more work place shootings happening. They are just being reported more."

So no increase....just more coverage...

Anyway, nice rifle. Great for plinking.

And no charges for violating the Boston AWB. Gee it’s like that ordinance is for only intimidating the law abiding and criminals have nothing to worry about.

By that ordinance rifle magazines over 10 rounds are verboten to Boston residents regardless of preban status and whether or not the rifle itself is on the banned list.
I believe since that would be a post ban >10 round magazine it's considered large capacity in all of MA. Only tube fed 22 rifles don't have a capacity limit IIRC. (after all, MA laws are so screwed up that if you don't deal with it all the time they get even more confusing)

I believe since that would be a post ban >10 round magazine it's considered large capacity in all of MA. Only tube fed 22 rifles don't have a capacity limit IIRC. (after all, MA laws are so screwed up that if you don't deal with it all the time they get even more confusing)

Boston has an additional ordinance on top of state law. The ordinance is never enforced against actual criminals. The city can't even be bothered to collect the fine while going balls to the wall to fine little old ladies for not shoveling their sidewalks after a noreaster. That's my complaint, it's nothing more than an unconstitutional ordinance meant to turn residents into second class citizens compared to nonresidents and intimidate the law abiding.

Last edited:
Boston has an additional ordinance on top of state law. The ordinance is never enforced against actual criminals. ... That's my compliant, it's nothing more than an unconstitutional ordinance meant to turn residents into second class citizens ...
3dhd5h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom