• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BPD officer facing charges after allegedly discharging personal weapon, wounding wife

DW357

NES Member
Boston Police officer facing charges after allegedly discharging personal weapon, wounding wife

BOSTON - A Boston Police officer is facing charges after allegedly discharging his personal weapon and wounding his wife while off duty on Christmas Eve.

When officers responded to a call for a person shot at a residential area in Hyde Park, they found a woman suffering from a non-life threatening gunshot wound. She was transported to a local hospital for treatment.

After investigating, officers determined Korey Franklin, 32, was responsible for firing his personal weapon, resulting in his wife's injuries.

Franklin has been arrested and will appear in West Roxbury District Court at a later date.

"We take this incident, and all incidents that involve police officers, very seriously," Boston Police Commissioner William Gross responded in a statement. "This arrest clearly shows that the Boston Police Department has the ability to police ourselves and that we hold our officers to the same standards as the citizens we serve and protect."

I see one of these in his future...

iu

The chief is patting himself on the back because they arrested one of their own for shooting his wife lol

I guess every once in a while they have to arrest a fellow cop in order to give the illusion things are equal ?

yeah, arrested poor bastard to be held at the station for an all-night drinking party! Release him with pay already, we got few winter months left, he could at least party in Florida, everyone can use a paid vacation.

"We take this incident, and all incidents that involve police officers, very seriously," Boston Police Commissioner William Gross responded in a statement. "This arrest clearly shows that the Boston Police Department has the ability to police ourselves and that we hold our officers to the same standards as the citizens we serve and protect."

I'll believe that when this scumbag stays in jail, his gun& badge are stripped, and his union isn't paying for his lawyer.

I'll believe that when this scumbag stays in jail, his gun& badge are stripped, and his union isn't paying for his lawyer.
Lol, you're cute:rolleyes:

the only reason they arrested this guy is because someone was injured. If this was an ND with no injury nothing would be done.

So since they can police their own lets see how their own are judged and if this guy loses his job or not...

Last edited:
I'd not automatically equate this guy to a scumbag, sometimes ND is just an ND.

Horseshit.

Rule 1 : All guns are always loaded.
Rule 2: Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
Rule 3: Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
Rule 4: Be sure of your target.

He broke at least three rules. It was intentional. Da bitch obviously didn't listen

Boston Police officer facing charges after allegedly discharging personal weapon, wounding wife

BOSTON - A Boston Police officer is facing charges after allegedly discharging his personal weapon and wounding his wife while off duty on Christmas Eve.

When officers responded to a call for a person shot at a residential area in Hyde Park, they found a woman suffering from a non-life threatening gunshot wound. She was transported to a local hospital for treatment.

After investigating, officers determined Korey Franklin, 32, was responsible for firing his personal weapon, resulting in his wife's injuries.

Franklin has been arrested and will appear in West Roxbury District Court at a later date.

BULLSHIT. Then hold them to the 2A standards we peons have to obey ! Allow no restrictions issued from the BPD. Then I can agree with you until then, you are lying SOB

Last edited:
Horseshit.

Rule 1 : All guns are always loaded.
Rule 2: Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
Rule 3: Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
Rule 4: Be sure of your target.

He broke at least three rules. It was intentional. Da bitch obviously didn't listen
BOOM
1P8T.gif

I'd not automatically equate this guy to a scumbag, sometimes ND is just an ND.

He is lucky, I am jealous, many other people are jealous. We are just furious for being mere peasants in this country.

Article I read said he initially told 911 dispatch and responding officers that she shot herself putting her gun away.

If a ND, why lie about it?

How does that happen? Something in the holster? Another reason to carry at 3 to 4 o'clock!

Either a bad holster and/or something jammed into the holster when he tucked in the gun. Bending over pushed or pulled something against the trigger.

Boston Police Commissioner William Gross responded in a statement. "This arrest clearly shows that the Boston Police Department has the ability to police ourselves and that we hold our officers to the same standards as the citizens we serve and protect."

LMAO!

Was not arresting the guy for shooting his wife because he's a cop actually on the table? I mean, it must have been, right? Or does he usually boast about routine arrests as if they are not the norm...

Back
Top Bottom