• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BPD bust in Dorchester, Glock 26 with 50 round drum...

DeadEyeDan

NES Member

Why? Doesn’t a drum Mag bigger then the pistol defeat the whole purpose of an ultra compact 9mm? And why am I limited to 10 rounds in Boston when the criminals are obviously 🙄 not 🤯?

How much would you bet that the gun charges get dropped?

If it were you or I, we'd go to prison for 10 years.

where they were confronted by a resident who was verbally abusive towards them.

Police enforcing drug laws have no moral authority to call others abusive.

I guess they forgot to bribe the state with $200,000 to open their MA legal pot shop!
Where is the DEA in these cases?
And why haven't they shut down the MA pot commission and closed all the shops that the state "Authorized" to open after they paid their extortion fee?
Where is the IRS in these cases as well?

War on drugs. As long as you bribe the state, they leave you alone!
Hell, even the DEA and IRS give you a pass.
But forget about your individual 2A rights if you admit you smoked a joint!

Undocumented pharmacists have rights too!

PS: Just like the right to keep and bear arms. I believe all drugs are legal to own, use and posses in any quantities anywhere here in OUR country!

Law enforcement is a joke and the goons have no morals in whom they go arrest and the injustice system is not impartial in whom they prosecute and imprison!

The war on drugs is about gaining power and control and the profiting of LEO and all that those illegal arrest bring with it!

Last edited:
I believe all drugs are legal to own, use and posses in any quantities anywhere here in OUR country!
What about antibiotics where there are public health issues of overuse, or not taking the full course, causing the drug to become less effective over time as the bacteria evolve in response? Would you make those legal to sell without an RX?

Freedom is just that. You are given free will to do as you please.
People that make poor choices generally live longer.
Your Body, your choice.

Yes, I would.

No one is stopping you from putting Drano in your veins either.
And you can buy that without a license or being arrested for using or possessing it.

Should we instead arrest every drug user.
They are the real problem. No users=no dealers!

Remember after a doctor prescribes you a drug and it's in the patient's possession.
It's up to the individual to follow his instructions on when and how much to take.
Anyone can abuse that if they choose. That is freedom of choice.

Last edited:
What about antibiotics where there are public health issues of overuse, or not taking the full course, causing the drug to become less effective over time as the bacteria evolve in response? Would you make those legal to sell without an RX?

Yes. It would be a self-correcting problem as people discover the wonders of amateur antibiotics: deafness, C-diff infection, explosive diarrhea/dehydration, death.

Rachel Rollins, the DA, will put this in the category of shoplifting as the mean old BPD doesn't understand people need their weed. I've heard those Korean glock drums are far more show than go...

G26's are really fussy about long magazines, even the factory 33 round sticks rock too much in the magwell to be reliable, many failure to feeds when I have seen them usedat the range

They already are in a lot of (most?) countries.

Boxes of 380 ammo....for a G26....🤔
Nevertheless, that 380 ammo is worth more than the weed nowadays😂
The .380 was for weight savings in the drum, you know, for carry-comfort. Compact 9mm for a compact 9mm.
Also I am sure it feeds 100% reliably in a drum. [laugh] [laugh]

Last edited:
"large amount of U.S. Currency"

Looks like not that much money to me. I assume they counted it when they took it in. Why say "large" amount when they literally know the dollar amount?
I just see some loose hundreds and money loosely stacked to make it look more impressive and a bunch of ones.

Yes. It would be a self-correcting problem as people discover the wonders of amateur antibiotics: deafness, C-diff infection, explosive diarrhea/dehydration, death.
Yes, but the effect of drug resistant strains would not be self-correcting nor confined to the individual taking the drug.

(Imagine what a force-multiplier the miracle cure of penicillin
would have been in prior ages of warfare.
Idiot royalty were busy regulating the color purple
when they should have been licensing stale bread).

Back
Top Bottom