• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boy Shot on Dorchester Playground

Bikes are not responsible. Guns are not responsible. Gangs aren't even responsible. The individual choosing to harm another is the responsible one. Go after that!

Let's not let facts get in the way. We need to get these dangerous high capacity motorbikes off our streets!

It's the high-cap lead laws that should be enforced [smile]

See, if we only had more gun laws! Then instead of breaking 10 Federal, State and Local laws these gangbangers would have broken 15!!

Just made a topic related to this in OT.

Mumbles has figured out the way to solve this.

BAN UNREGULATED MOTORBIKES!

I just saw that on the front of Yahoo news and I kind of thought it was a joke.. like an "Onion" article. Sadly, it was not. Sigh...

Ban motorbikes... that'll stop gang violence. Makes sense. (pounds head on desk)

Chuck Yancey gets to the root cause of the issue. From today's Globe:

“We have so many people who are leading very desperate lives in our society, and some are resorting to taking out their frustrations by opening fire on a local playground,’’ Councilor Charles C. Yancey said.

I had to re-read this a couple times for it to sink in. Even coming from him, I just couldn't believe it at first.

Chuck Yancey gets to the root cause of the issue. From today's Globe:

I had to re-read this a couple times for it to sink in. Even coming from him, I just couldn't believe it at first.

Makes sense, all boston needs is some gun ranges for them to take their frustration out on like everyone here does [rofl]

Crime would just, disappear.

Mayor Menino and his Commissioner Sycophant Former Police Officer Ed Davis are now confiscating those darn illegal minibikes that drive themselves and cause unwitting operators to commit murders.

I have seen those minibikes right in front of the Blue Hill Ave Police Station at Morton Street. Yes they are operated recklessly and the applicable motor vehicle laws should have been enforced consistently and fairly. They let it go for too long probably for reasons of so called "sensitivity" where it was permissable in Dorchester but not on Beacon Hill.

So now illegal bikes have joined illegal guns as the cause of crime, because His Honor doesn't have the testicles to identify the true politically incorrect causes of crime.

The law of unintended consequences: Bikes will now be stolen, borrowed, and strongarmed as will registration plates.

Those two pandering boobs are among the biggest failures of leadership the City has ever seen. We can now just paitently wait for the candlelight vigil that these two putzes are going to lead that will complete the city's high visibility child crime victim flow chart.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is saying that there should be a law.
However, I think if your 4-year-old at the playground at 9:30pm, you're a crappy parent.

They have the right to be crappy parents, unfortunately to the detriment of their children. That's life.

This has nothing to do with the fact that some scumbag shot a kid though does it. That's just as illegal at 9:30pm as it is at 12 noon.

Back
Top Bottom