• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boy Shot on Dorchester Playground

Boston Police are investigating a shooting at Talbot Avenue and Wales Street in Boston's Dorchester neighborhood.

According to Boston Police a boy between the ages of 4 and 6 years was shot and transported to the hospital. He is in stable condition.

An adult received a graze wound to the foot and is also in the hospital.

Police say several people on dirt bikes were seen fleeing the area.

Police are searching for at least two suspects, described as light skinned black males. They were driving scooters, one of which is white.

So far police have recovered at least five shell casings.

http://www.necn.com/06/27/11/Police...ng_newengland.html?blockID=537898&feedID=4206

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrod...s-suspected/sHpAGmNd1ma3uIKuK3S7LI/index.html

For the love of Pete. If we could only examine the shellcasings for microstamps, we would know...........well................nothing useful about the person who shot the kid.

Deval Patrick, with his liberal-soft-on-crime mentality, making the streets safer for innocent law abiding people.

Police cordoned off the area, and at least one police canine unit was deployed. Commissioner Davis visited the scene.

Be careful, the BG's might shoot the dog.

Boston has a history of children being felled by gunfire.
Hmm, more laws will fix this, Sonia! Because it's working sooo well, you buffoon! [thumbsup]
Why not keep the badguys in jail instead of early release? What a friggin' novel idea!!!!!!!

I am on Blue hill ave in Mattapan and Dorchester a couple times per week. I am amazed at how often I see dirt bikes flying around.

I always wondered why they weren't afraid of getting pulled over for violating helmet laws. God I can be naive sometimes.

Just made a topic related to this in OT.

Mumbles has figured out the way to solve this.

BAN UNREGULATED MOTORBIKES!

The best part of the Bike Ban is this: initial reports indicated that the shooter fled on a scooter; further investigation showed that he fled on foot (From the Glob this AM.

Bikes are not responsible. Guns are not responsible. Gangs aren't even responsible. The individual choosing to harm another is the responsible one. Go after that!

The best part of the Bike Ban is this: initial reports indicated that the shooter fled on a scooter; further investigation showed that he fled on foot (From the Glob this AM.

Let's not let facts get in the way. We need to get these dangerous high capacity motorbikes off our streets!

Back
Top Bottom