Boy, 6, is shot and killed in car booster seat 'after his mother gave other driver the finger on California freeway for cutting her off'

You might just flip off the wrong person one day.

I stopped flipping people off when I started carrying a gun, and also realized it is pretty childish lol

Yep, that's really the basics of this sort of thing. When we have to much to lose, we stop acting like a**h***s for reasons. The people who tell others off for trivial reasons are the ones who have nothing to lose and or are to stupid to understand the circumstances they are placing themselves in each time.

Carrying a gun is a good example. Like the old saying "an armed society is a polite society." Think twice before you escalate. And if you do, make damn sure it's worth the trouble.

Yep, that's really the basics of this sort of thing. When we have to much to lose, we stop acting like a**h***s for reasons. The people who tell others off for trivial reasons are the ones who have nothing to lose and or are to stupid to understand the circumstances they are placing themselves in each time.

Carrying a gun is a good example. Like the old saying "an armed society is a polite society." Think twice before you escalate. And if you do, make damn sure it's worth the trouble.
I'll toot the horn to wake someone up that is drifting into my lane, but I don't lay on the horn to an a-hole unless I am carrying. o_O :D :rolleyes::p

California cannot fall into the ocean fast enough. I heard on the news that the area in which this shooting occurred has had 50 shooting incidents since the beginning of the month.
That's like packing up your two young children and driving into the southside Chicago hoods and giving gangbangers the finger.

The mother should be charged with reckless endangerment IMO

Orange ≠ LA. That area is actually pretty nice. The shitbags do venture out of their ghettos though.

My one visit to the area I drove to a company office near SNA and got lost on the way. This was before cell phones or GPS so I got off the highway in the "wrong" neighborhood. Called the hotel for further directions and in a somewhat panicked voice they recommended I get right back ON the highway. I did make it fine and was rewarded with a suite with a jacuzzi. Not sure if that was related to my adventure or random chance (they were overbooked and my reserved room was upgraded)

My one visit to the area I drove to a company office near SNA and got lost on the way. This was before cell phones or GPS so I got off the highway in the "wrong" neighborhood. Called the hotel for further directions and in a somewhat panicked voice they recommended I get right back ON the highway. I did make it fine and was rewarded with a suite with a jacuzzi. Not sure if that was related to my adventure or random chance (they were overbooked and my reserved room was upgraded)
yeah there are def some neighborhoods out here that I wouldn't go into. Everyone knows south central/comption/watts etc but even out in "the valley" there are some extremely dangerous places for whitey. At night, Pacoima in the eastern end of the valley is a total no go. it's like 98% hispanic and about 99% of the hispanics are in cholo gangs. I know a guy who used to work construction over there and he told me that if I drove in there at night there's a 100% chance I'd get jumped being white guy. Like don't even stop at a red light, just risk the ticket....I know Orange itself seems pretty nice but I'm sure there are some really sketchy ghettos over there near SNA.

Ich spreche kein Deutsch, aber ich habe letzte nacht eine Wiederholung von Hogan's helden gesehen.

1622079002753.png

Several years ago, I had a yard sale. College-age guy comes walking up the driveway, with the above shirt. "Don't shoot me, I speak English."

"Huh?"

"Dude, your shirt."

"Huh?"

I guess he was wearing it ironically. [laugh]

yeah there are def some neighborhoods out here that I wouldn't go into. Everyone knows south central/comption/watts etc but even out in "the valley" there are some extremely dangerous places for whitey. At night, Pacoima in the eastern end of the valley is a total no go. it's like 98% hispanic and about 99% of the hispanics are in cholo gangs. I know a guy who used to work construction over there and he told me that if I drove in there at night there's a 100% chance I'd get jumped being white guy. Like don't even stop at a red light, just risk the ticket....I know Orange itself seems pretty nice but I'm sure there are some really sketchy ghettos over there near SNA.
Guy I used to work with, who self-identified as a, "Half-Beaner," was caught out on the streets in the Rodney King riots.

He hopped in a dumpster for a few hours, as he knew he was "too white" to be on the streets. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom