• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Box of free antique guns through FaceBook Marketplace

There was a guy that had a lot of something like 500 old Iver Johnson and other marginal-Mass-maker pistols for sale years ago here. I was totally tempted to buy him out. If it was 500 of them, he wanted something like $30 ea or $15K. I was sorely tempted but realized the work involved to re-sell them was insane. And the ATF told me that they wouldn't like me anymore. ROFL! (I was trying to do the whole thing on my C&R. It wasn't even CLOSE to my primary business, so I argued it wasn't a business venture. The guy almost laughed out loud at me.)

There was a guy that had a lot of something like 500 old Iver Johnson and other marginal-Mass-maker pistols for sale years ago here. I was totally tempted to buy him out. If it was 500 of them, he wanted something like $30 ea or $15K. I was sorely tempted but realized the work involved to re-sell them was insane. And the ATF told me that they wouldn't like me anymore. ROFL! (I was trying to do the whole thing on my C&R. It wasn't even CLOSE to my primary business, so I argued it wasn't a business venture. The guy almost laughed out loud at me.)
You would be set for buybacks for life.

Back
Top Bottom