• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bought a Beretta M9

I have big hands so I always liked shooting the M9.
I found the slide release is in the perfect spot for my thumb.
The G model conversion that turns the safety/decocker into a decocker only seems like a really good idea.

Do any of you M9 owners want a preban mag for it? Pm me. I have one. I have no use for I will let it go for what I paid it’s taking up room in my safe.

Only handled them Infantry OBC, not a fan. M1911s were issue early in career and I got out before the 9's ever reached the state National Guard units. That being said this week I got a Beretta M1951 which is a forerunner to the M9.

For the right price I would pick up a M9A3 to sit next to my Sig M17 (Employee).

First thing is to get the D spring, Easy in
2nd is a Crossbreed IWB Supertuck, Carried this for over a year.
3rd get the 22 conversion You will have too much fun shooting this thing and will run out of 9 before you know it.....

Received Wilson steel fluted guide rod and Black Cherry grips, very nice. Need to shoot it this week, reluctant to expend ammo that can't be replaced

Attachments

• Wilson CB.jpg
    Wilson CB.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 13
I was going to buy an M9 , Four Seasons had them last week. Then I saw this 915 in the used case, looked like a safe queen, LNIB w 2 pre ban mags original box

Attachments

• 20210226_115647_HDR.jpg
    20210226_115647_HDR.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 17
Get a stripped .40 slide and build it out with a custom barrel for .357sig.

Ask me how I know.
ok how do you know,
and don't try to convince me, all I need is another caliber like a hole in the head.

actually I was going the other way, you can find 96s (old police) cheap at one point, then someone on gun broker was selling slightly used 9mm barrels and slides for like $75 about 5 years ago.

ok how do you know,
and don't try to convince me, all I need is another caliber like a hole in the head.

Right. (And thank you for the entreé.)

92357.jpg
In building from small parts, I recommend growing another arm or two, or having prehensile toes, or perhaps whatever jig Beretta and Army armorers use.
actually I was going the other way, you can find 96s (old police) cheap at one point, then someone on gun broker was selling slightly used 9mm barrels and slides for like $75 about 5 years ago.
Yep, that's a good deal too. I think that might eject a little funny though it would probably function fine.

Right. (And thank you for the entreé.)

View attachment 459805
In building from small parts, I recommend growing another arm or two, or having prehensile toes, or perhaps whatever jig Beretta and Army armorers use.

Yep, that's a good deal too. I think that might eject a little funny though it would probably function fine.
The only real pain in the ass is, if it's a g series from factory.
Fs's in comparison are hella easy to work on

Back
Top Bottom