• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston25 WFXT review of MA ERPO law

A lot of black in that stock photo...

IMG_1342.JPG

Oh look we get to hear about the Brockton shaft job. Creative ERPO apparently...

"One month later police seized five guns and 2,400 rounds from a Mansfield home. According to paperwork associated with the case, Brockton police suspected the homeowner could have "psychological issues" after he walked into the Brockton Hospital for treatment with a handgun on his hip."

Oh look we get to hear about the Brockton shaft job. Creative ERPO apparently...

"One month later police seized five guns and 2,400 rounds from a Mansfield home. According to paperwork associated with the case, Brockton police suspected the homeowner could have "psychological issues" after he walked into the Brockton Hospital for treatment with a handgun on his hip."

So, if you're legally carrying when you need to go to the ER, what the heck are you supposed to do with your gun?

So, if you're legally carrying when you need to go to the ER, what the heck are you supposed to do with your gun?
Once I kept it on me, zero f***s given, just put in bag with clothes when I had to put on the Johnny. The other time I handed it to a buddy right before I got into the ambulance ‘here, put this in my truck, careful, one in pipe.’

Back
Top Bottom