• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston - Would-be robber shot by store owner

Man, so many hot buttons I don't know which one to push! Blue Hill Ave, Boston, .22lr for SD (and a Walther P22 at that)!

Now, which one of you guys did this?

"nine-page record, 10 aliases and a history of defaults..."

Typical Mumbles Menino constituent.

CLMN

Poor guy...i think we should all sign a get well card n all chip in 5 bucks for the victim,,,so he feels better while he sits in the hospital room....I would sue the store owner for excessive force,, come on pistol vs hammer really,,,,,, the guy prolly shouldnt even own a gun, i bet its unregistered haha I bet he would win too if he sued and then i would pressure the DA to prosecute the criminal store owner for attempted murder with a handgun.[rofl] im joking of course,,,i wonder where the guy got shot? Its amazing that this state treats its criminals like victims,,,,in some states the store owner would have been a hero and/or ridiculed for not killing the robber hahaha

Obviously guns and knives restriction works in Boston because the robber only had a hammer. They are working restriction for buying hammers now.

Plus a $1 per nail tax to deter crime, random acts of nailing, and unpermitted home improvements!

I clicked on the comments....so I could be the first to post "The comments will make your head explode"...but it seems like the comments section was hit up by NES members, lol.

Back
Top Bottom