• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston Terrorists did not have gun permits

This has got to be the stupidest article I have ever seen. Thanks for posting it as it helps me hate the MSM more.

Perhaps the MSM can also tell us what the consistency of the poop was that #2 dropped in his pants when he realized he was surrounded by 2000 guys, a 'copter and a f'n robot.

This has got to be the stupidest article I have ever seen. Thanks for posting it as it helps me hate the MSM more.

Perhaps the MSM can also tell us what the consistency of the poop was that #2 dropped in his pants when he realized he was surrounded by 2000 guys, a 'copter and a f'n robot.

I bet it wasn't solid.

I'm sure they will somehow happen to have LTCs in a few weeks. Maybe some killy ARs with 60rd extra extra high capacity mag clips.

Someone stabs a guy, they blame society. Someone bombs a marathon, they blame the bomber. Someone shoots someone, guns=BAD BAD BAD. This logic can make my head explode.

Because if they did the argument by the antis would be "see I told you licensing requirements are not strict enough", and the general population would easily buy into it. Remember where we are and the reality is its not a level playing field.

Because if they did the argument by the antis would be "see I told you licensing requirements are not strict enough", and the general population would easily buy into it. Remember where we are and the reality is its not a level playing field.

So do you think that their lack of permits is going to prevent some douchebag politician from using this to push gun control?

So do you think that their lack of permits is going to prevent some douchebag politician from using this to push gun control?

Nah, but it's one less thing for them to use as ammunition. I just meant that it's a net positive since the alternative would have been worse. "We" don't need him linked to us.

Last edited:

Plus even in such a short article the could not get their facts right. 19 year olds CAN get permits...for rifles, they are called FID cards. Paper probably does not even know the difference

I do wonder where the 2 perps went to practice shooting though...deep in the woods somewhere?

Last edited:
Nah, but it's one less thing for them to use as ammunition. I just meant that it's a net positive since the alternative would have been worse. "We" don't need him linked to us.

I think that's delusional.. As we've all seen a million times over, antis don't let facts get in the way of their agenda. They're already calling for powder bans before we even know what was used as an explosive.

Plus even in such a short article the could not get their facts right. 19 year olds CAN get permits...for rifles, they are called FID cards. Paper probably does not even know the difference
But not "high capacity" rifles.

And #1 probably couldn't get any permit at all - if news reports about a felony conviction for domestic violence are right. Of course, why that bit of reporting should be right is a valid question, since the media continues to get so much wrong. Heck, the reports of Chief Brown's statements this afternoon I've been reading in the media aren't even right.

Last edited:
I wouldn't doubt the media will spin this as a need for universal background checks some how.

That's right. Because if we had universal background checks, then not only would we prevent people from buying guns illegally, but we would also keep guns out of the hands of people who hadn't committed crimes yet.

Will universal background checks also prevent Saudis from bringing in weapons caches undetected under the auspice of diplomatic immunity? [devil2]

That's right. Because if we had universal background checks, then not only would we prevent people from buying guns illegally, but we would also keep guns out of the hands of people who hadn't committed crimes yet.

Will universal background checks also prevent Saudis from bringing in weapons caches undetected under the auspice of diplomatic immunity? [devil2]

Waiting for Hannity's announcement today.

Mass. police: Bomb suspects didn't have gun permit - News - Boston.com

"Cambridge Police Commissioner Robert Haas tells The Associated Press in an interview Sunday that neither Tamerlan Tsarnaev (tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) nor his brother Dzhokhar had permission to carry firearms.

He says it’s unclear whether either ever applied and the applications aren’t considered public records.

But he says the 19-year-old Dzhokhar (joh-KHAR') would have been denied a permit because of his age. Only people 21 or older are allowed gun licenses in Massachusetts." [hmmm]

I totally missed that. I thought the reporter was misinformed. Good to know the Cambridge Police Commissioner does not know anything about MA gun licensing laws! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy now.

"But he says the 19-year-old Dzhokhar (joh-KHAR') would have been denied a permit because of his age. Only people 21 or older are allowed gun licenses in Massachusetts". I guess all those 14 year olds out turkey hunting next week had better turn themselves in?

Watertown police chief Ed Deveau said when the broadcast went out to be on the lookout for the two suspects, there were only four officers and one supervisor on duty in Watertown. At that point officer Reynolds, who has only been with the department for five years, locked eyes on the cars heading in his direction.

"Officer Reynolds was the first to see the two vehicles driving in tandem on a back street here in Watertown. He radioed in and was correctly told do not stop that car until we get you significant backup, continue to follow, which he did. They only went a short distance, stopped and came out shooting, immediately engaged him in a firefight while he was in his cruiser defenseless," said Deveau. " It was remarkable he had the strength and determination to be able to get the vehicle in reverse and create some distance between himself and take up a position and start the gunfight that started within seconds.

Read more: New details of suspect's capture revealed | Metro News - WCVB Home

I wasn't there and do not know what that cop experienced. But really? The police chief saying it is "remarkable" that the cop backed the f*ck up when he was getting shot at?? When I read this stuff it just becomes frustrating. Everything is so dramatized.

It is a good thing neither guy had an FID or the older one having an LTC. That's just fuel they cant add to their fire.

Back
Top Bottom