• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston Tea Party April 15 Roll Call and Meet-up

I figured NES'ers can attend this together.

For those who are not aware of it, you can find a Tea Party near you so that you may go out and protest against our government. (bailout, Taxes, stimulus, RKBA etc)

Specifically for MA
http://taxdayteaparty.com/teaparty/massachusetts/

Other States
http://taxdayteaparty.com/

I think it'd be nice if some near Boston NES'ers wanted to get together off-site first and walk up together.

If you like, please identify yourself as an NES'er by using a small Shoot-N-See target or some small clay target pin or some other small shooting related paraphenalia to identify yourself.

I will probably have a small target on my jacket or shirt or something.

Time: 11:00 AM
Place: Starbucks (2 Charles Street) This is the corner of Charles Street and Beacon Street. Across the street is Boston Common.

Click here for a google map

2n8809i.jpg

Roll Call:
1. Underwhere
2. Hanwei
3. Rob87
4. edirtyfour

Please copy the roll call list and add yourself to it if you plan on meeting up.

Last edited:
I will most likely be in Worcester unless I have to appear in court that day. So far no cases scheduled for that day.

I have to work to pay for the upcoming Obama taxes, so I'll need to go to one that's later in the day in another city. Not sure which one yet.

Originally Posted by Underwhere

Roll Call:
1. Underwhere
2. Hanwei
3. Rob87
4. edirtyfour
5. ZZRider
6. Mass

Please copy the roll call list and add yourself to it if you plan on meeting up.

I haven't met any NESers, so it will be nice to at this important gatherimg. See you there. I'll be wearimg a red carnation. Or not.

1. Underwhere
2. Hanwei
3. Rob87
4. edirtyfour
5. ZZRider
6. Mass
7. Ronbok
8. GSG
9. ianplrd

1. Underwhere
2. Hanwei
3. Rob87
4. edirtyfour
5. ZZRider
6. Mass
7. Ronbok
8. GSG
9. ianplrd
10.HTRN

I need to be in portsmouth for a 3:00. will need to run.

1. Underwhere
2. Hanwei
3. Rob87
4. edirtyfour
5. ZZRider
6. Mass
7. Ronbok
8. GSG
9. ianplrd
10. HTRN
11. Marcus in the Darkus
12. CMF

I may not make it to Starbucks until after 11. Please don't wait on my account.

Thank you

I wanted to say thank you to all of you that will attend. I am booked solid at my office and will be unable to be there.

I picked up my taxes yesterday from my accountant and was pissed to see how much I made. It was too much. This is the kind of screwed up world we live in. I know my success will not go unpunished.[angry]

I clicked on the link. Are you guys regrouping at 5:00 PM? Unfortunately, I can't get out of work until 4:00 PM.

My goal is just to get people organized.
I actually have to leave work and return to work so my time at the protest is limited.

Maybe we can all wear a shoot-n-see small target on our clothing somewhere so we can identify other NES members?

Just please don't get confused and let your muscle memory take over.

My goal is just to get people organized.
I actually have to leave work and return to work so my time at the protest is limited.

Maybe we can all wear a shoot-n-see small target on our clothing somewhere so we can identify other NES members?

Just please don't get confused and let your muscle memory take over.

I'm definitely a "maybe". I can't make the 11:00 AM meet time.

I'll probably be wearing a Patriots baseball cap. A little poetic justice never hurt anyone.

1. Underwhere
2. Hanwei
3. Rob87
4. edirtyfour
5. ZZRider
6. Mass
7. Ronbok
8. GSG
9. ianplrd
10. HTRN
11. Marcus in the Darkus
12. CMF
13. cekim
As per other thread - coming for mid-day - need to leave by ~2pm, but meet up at 11 is fine...

An idea:

If you'd like you can attach a small shoot-n-see target somewhere on you so others can identify you as an NES'er.

Bringing the wife , too. I'll be at the Statehouse rally. Might not make the pre - meet.

Will have a little ShootNsee , .... probably ought to put it on my ass , so Duvall will know where my wallet is. ...

Not usually my way to show up at these things. But I want to be sure to let the State Police get a better picture of my face than the one the FRB & RMV have.

Some ought to bring a few dozen "V" masks. .. maybe next time.

Back
Top Bottom