Boston State House Protest June 2nd 2018????

I'm in boston andnwilling to go take a look, but theres no way this is real.

Edit: f***, its the resist marxisim rally.

Mar 27, 2018 · We are planning a pro 2nd Amendment rally on June 2nd. However, other events are in the works so stay tuned!

Someone posted an imgur album- this was bigger than I gave credit.

View: https://imgur.com/a/KC39nh9

Last edited:
But on a more serious note I love to see the chapped asses and blistered pink pussy hats makng fools of themselves for all to see. Good work. Mission was a success...

A couple of weeks ago I saw an ad in the event/gigs section of CL looking for BLM protesters, now I know why. I think they were paying $20.00 per hour, somewhere around there.

Anyone else notice the smoke show in the mini dress in the arrest photo at 12 o'clock. What rally ![smile] Not guilty btw

Next time post the pic instead of making me search hours for it! [laugh]

VlNfhu2.jpg

First I've heard about this org too. Who (as in what actual people) are behind this? Something smells fishy.

It seems that many of these protests are being put forth by anonymous facebook users. I don't believe that the person(s) who organized this were from MA or even New England. I find it hard to believe that a person with that much passion for protecting the 2A wouldn't have posted something here, or contacted GOAL, MGR, Comm2A, etc. To my knowledge, none of that happened.

This isn't the first time either, the last one was the same thing.

It makes me wonder if the organizers of these are only intending to start a battle - make gun owners look bad.

It seems that many of these protests are being put forth by anonymous facebook users. I don't believe that the person(s) who organized this were from MA or even New England. I find it hard to believe that a person with that much passion for protecting the 2A wouldn't have posted something here, or contacted GOAL, MGR, Comm2A, etc. To my knowledge, none of that happened.

This isn't the first time either, the last one was the same thing.

It makes me wonder if the organizers of these are only intending to start a battle - make gun owners look bad.

Well this is how the whole Cambridge Analytica crap and Russian interference supposedly worked. Its not too far off a rocker to assume that theres a proportion of nitwits in society that are being manipulated to create a visible extremist divide to which people then would need to assume they need to take sides on. After all, this is the kind of shit the news covers, not things like gun owners at the state house protesting the AG.

I just caught the end of this on TV yesterday and had no idea about this. The TV channel showed a confederate flag and of course labeling them racists. I don't know if this was legit or not but if legit they sure didn't get the word out.

I just went through the middle video that's 54 min long, it doesn't appear that any of the speakers were from Boston, or even New England.

One claimed to be from New Orleans, yet, he didn't have a southern accent, or even a hint of one. He did remember to bring the confederate flag with him though. They also interviewed another speaker, who also wasn't from MA.

I find it weird that two speakers came from out of state, to speak at a rally that had maybe a dozen people in attendance, and nobody knew about.

I just caught the end of this on TV yesterday and had no idea about this. The TV channel showed a confederate flag and of course labeling them racists. I don't know if this was legit or not but if legit they sure didn't get the word out.

Wasn't legit, it was a bunch of guys trolling liberals in real life as opposed to online.

From their Facebook page:
Resist Marxism was founded in 2017 by Kyle Chapman (aka Based Stickman) in response to the growing threat posed to the Constitutional Republic by the Regressive Left.

Chapman is apparently the founder of the "Fraternal Order of Alt Knights," which is evidently an offshoot of something called the "Proud Boys."

Back
Top Bottom