• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston State House Protest June 2nd 2018????

I just caught the end of this on TV yesterday and had no idea about this. The TV channel showed a confederate flag and of course labeling them racists. I don't know if this was legit or not but if legit they sure didn't get the word out.

Yes, i saw this on channel 5. The problem was they called the group "pro gun activists" while showing that confederate flag. Moreover, they said that fight broke out between the pro gun group and the much larger gun control crowd.

These people, along with the media made us all look like a**h***s.

Yes, i saw this on channel 5. The problem was they called the group "pro gun activists" while showing that confederate flag. Moreover, they said that fight broke out between the pro gun group and the much larger gun control crowd.

These people, along with the media made us all look like a**h***s.

Yep. This is one of those "take a side, any side" sort of groups that even if they aren't hurting us probably aren't helping us, at least not on the ground here at the local level.

Funny though, I don't recall seeing significant counter-protesters at the GOAL rallies even though they were well advertised and had significant attendance. It's almost like the (30 or so?) counter protesters that showed up at this one knew they would outnumber the (5 or 6?) resistmarxism people and didn't seem all that worried about being outnumbered in a fight. Weird.

In the first photo of the masked bandits holding some type of flag it appears some of them are making the white power sign with their hands. Which group would that be? They all look like antifa.

"The Boston Free Speech emblem is a visual representation of the footpaths surrounding the Parkman Bandstand, which when viewed from an aerial perspective resemble the pattern of the wheel with the Bandstand in the center. This was chosen as our emblem due to the Bandstand’s significance to Boston Free Speech as the location of the 1st and 2nd Boston Free Speech rallies. The Bandstand has added significance due to its historical reputation as a prominent platform of public speech in the city of Boston. It is for these reasons that Boston Free Speech chose to symbolically represent this piece of the historic Boston Common as the emblem of our group."

Boston Free Speech Logo Overview. – Boston Free Speech

Organizers strike me as the other side of the Antifa/Occupy coin. Just a bunch of antisocial losers trying to get noticed to bring some meaning to their lives. Exact opposite of what we would want in one of these rallies.

Organizers strike me as the other side of the Antifa/Occupy coin. Just a bunch of antisocial losers trying to get noticed to bring some meaning to their lives. Exact opposite of what we would want in one of these rallies.

I think they very well could be Antifa equivalent to the Harlem Globetrotters' opponents, the Washington General or Boston Shamrocks. Wouldn't surprise me the least if they are both being bankrolled by the same people to try and engineer civil disorder as part of a greater propaganda campaign. Look how the whole clusterf*** in VA seems to have been set up by a former Bernie guy and the local authorities handicapped deliberately to let things get out of hand. Someone is paying for this shit and lining up the media to publicize it. Does the press cover any of the other looney rallies around the statehouse and common? Not really...

Back
Top Bottom