• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston mayoral candidate Mike Ross seeks to ban hi-cap mags in California

Ross' platform contains this statement (emphasis mine):
Prohibit possession of large capacity ammunition magazines. Possession of a large capacity magazine in California, regardless of when the magazine was acquired is prohibited. The bill would provide that any person who legally possessed a large capacity magazine might lawfully dispose of the magazine by selling it to a firearms dealer, removing it from the state, destroying it, or
surrendering it to law enforcement by July 1, 2014.

Looks like someone did a copy-paste job. Or he thinks the Mayor of Boston can enact legislation in California. Either way, nice work.

http://www.universalhub.com/files/ross-ps.pdf

LOL.

I love it. The people that know the least about firearms always draw up the most asinine bills imaginable. Suck a fat one dude. Make sure to check your email [laugh]

Impose a City safety tax on sales of all guns and ammunition in Boston.
This revenue will be dedicated to support community-based anti-violence
initiatives.

Are there even any business' located in Boston that sell firearms and/or ammunition?

I can't think of any right off hand (never mind that buyers will just go elsewhere).

I'm so glad I don't live in Boston or any big city or go there very often.

I hope Bostonians are happy with which ever moron gets elected.

Last edited:
Are there even any business' located in Boston that sell firearms and/or ammunition?

I can't think of any right off hand (never mind that buyers will just go elsewhere).

Garandman has a thread going about this. There is one, and it's VERY low volume.

I watched the 12 wannabees on the NECN/Boston Herald "debate" last evening. I stayed listening for the entire 90 minute production. Honest to God I deserve an accolade! Mike Ross has a cute AD on TV. Other than that he brings nothing of substance to the table. He should be ashamed and embarrassed by associating his name to something that was obviously a "cut and paste."
Best regards.

I tried to ask him about how he proposes to amend laws in this state by copy and pasting laws from California when he has no god damn clue of what the current laws here even say. Sadly his website wouldn't take the question. Oh well he's proven to be a full on douchetard with that move.

it sounds like this guy has being a MA politician down pat. the other candidates should be worried by this development, but not for the same reasons residents without their heads up their ass are.

Ross' platform contains this statement (emphasis mine):

Looks like someone did a copy-paste job. Or he thinks the Mayor of Boston can enact legislation in California. Either way, nice work.

http://www.universalhub.com/files/ross-ps.pdf

None of you guys understands Ross's vision - he is the one wise enough to understand that the MA-wide gun free one is not big enough and CA allowing people to buy terrorist sized ammo clips can endanger us in Boston - the entire US must to be gun-free before we are all truly safe.

so... new mayor guaranteed? slightly easier to understand when he speaks in public?

New name Mayor yes, more than likely bringing same tired propaganda.
Easier to understand? One of the candidates started to speak Spanish. Perhaps easier for some to understand.
Change is good.[wink]

I'm sorry, what?

Since last year, Chicago has cut it’s murder rate by 34%, with February seeing the
fewest murders in the city since 1957.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo suspended his state’s participation in the ineffective
Secure Communities deportation program due to concerns over its impact on community
policing and public safety.

Oh, if Cuomo is doing it, you HAVE to do it! Everything that guy touches turns to gold!
emot-banjo.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom