• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston Magazine Gushes Over Charlie Baker, Claims he's "Challenged" Healey Over Ban

You can bet on it. If our AG doesn't move onto the federal level with Killery this state could be known as electing its very first lezbo. She'd win by a landslide with all the rainbows we have in this state. That would be a square kick in the balls now wouldn't it.

Me? I should be gone from here by then.

WGAF. This whole anti-gay thing here does nothing for the community. Take it somewhere else.

2A means nothing in this state.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

You can bet on it. If our AG doesn't move onto the federal level with Killery this state could be known as electing its very first l*****. She'd win by a landslide with all the rainbows we have in this state. That would be a square kick in the balls now wouldn't it.

Me? I should be gone from here by then.

This is one rainbow who won't be voting for her. I'd vote for a squirrel over Maura Healey.

Assuming I'm still a resident of MA in 2018, which is unlikely at this point.

Last edited:
Its a fact that's she's a lesbian? Wtf does that have to do with her position on 2A?

Apparently you missed the part where I wrote of her wining if she runs in this state and IMO a large part of that voting base will come from those groups irregardless of where she stands on any other issues.

You pro gay guys crack me up.

[popcorn]There's only one place disputes like this can be settled, Thunderdoom. 2 men enter 1 man leaves.

Apparently you missed the part where I wrote of her wining if she runs in this state and IMO a large part of that voting base will come from those groups irregardless of where she stands on any other issues.

Its a fact that's she's a lesbian? Wtf does that have to do with her position on 2A?

Yep I missed that.. If she runs though I doubt the gay vote would be the deciding factor in her victory, MA is so anti gun she would be able to run on that alone

I honestly can't understand anyone who isn't fine with gay people? Makes you a total hypocrite if you say you are for freedom but you're not okay with what consenting adults want to do to/with each other

Last edited:

Yeah us people who think free adults should be able to do as they please and live their lives, whether that be with dicks everywhere, guns, or guns and dicks everywhere are so ****ed man...

Mike

And that's different from Charlie how?
She already let the cat out of the bag he was in on it from the get go.
If your about to take it dry , does getting to pick the color of the condom make it better?
He's not one bit better than any of them, but if him having an R after his name makes you sleep better, vote away.

What are you talking about? He didn't publicly applaud Healey's reinterpretation as I would suspect any Democratic governor would do in this scenario. He took a calculated risk and didn't stick his neck out for us. It sucks, I don't like it, but you're delusional if you don't think it could be worse.

Yep I missed that.. If she runs though I doubt the gay vote would be the deciding factor in her victory, MA is so anti gun she would be able to run on that alone

I honestly can't understand anyone who isn't fine with gay people? Makes you a total hypocrite if you say you are for freedom but you're not okay with what consenting adults want to do to/with each other

Funny. I never thought of myself as free living in this over regulated state for 55 years. Who wuda thunk it.

What are you talking about? He didn't publicly applaud Healey's reinterpretation as I would suspect any Democratic governor would do in this scenario. He took a calculated risk and didn't stick his neck out for us. It sucks, I don't like it, but you're delusional if you don't think it could be worse.

I don't know how to make it any more plain for you.
HE WAS PART OF THE PLANNING OF IT.
She outed him after he made a token squeek only to placate the stiffs due to an avalache of calls.
We just took the worst boning of our rights in the states history and our Repulican Governor was in on it from the get go.
Accept it.

[popcorn]There's only one place disputes like this can be settled, Thunderdoom. 2 men enter 1 man leaves.
What you just witnessed there is why our fight against Ms Maura and her unconstitutional decree is doomed to failure. We let her protected class status, political correctness and "being polite" get in the way of aggressively fighting her to get our rights back. If we can't be honest (at least with ourselves?) about the instigating event and all the other factors that led her to make us all into instant felons then we might as well just give up right now. [thinking]

Last edited:
I don't know how to make it any more plain for you.
HE WAS PART OF THE PLANNING OF IT.
She outed him after he made a token squeek only to placate the stiffs due to an avalache of calls.
We just took the worst boning of our rights in the states history and our Repulican Governor was in on it from the get go.
Accept it.

Correct. He was part of the planning and admitted that he believed her actions were legal.

What you just witnessed there is why our fight against Ms Maura and her unconstitutional decree is doomed to failure. We let her protected class status, political correctness and "being polite" get in the way of aggressively fighting her to get our rights back. If we can't be honest (at least with ourselves?) about the instigating event and all the other factors that led her to make us all into instant felons then we might as well just give up right now. [thinking]

I'll have no part of the PC crap and never did. Forum rules are one thing, how I look at life is my own business.

Baker's initial reaction was supportive: http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/07/gov_charlie_baker_ag_maura_hea.html

It was only after the blowback he received from our community did he try to reverse course. Healey's aides suggested in reply that her office consulted with him prior to issuing the "directive". He's dirty on this and that's all there is to it.

Last edited:
Baker's initial reaction was supportive: http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/07/gov_charlie_baker_ag_maura_hea.html

It was only after the blowback he relieved from our community did he try to reverse course. Healey's aides suggested in reply that her office consulted with him prior to issuing the "directive". He's dirty on this and that's all there is to it.
Point is that he's a politician who wants to get re-elected. He knows gun control is popular w/the majority of his constituents so why would he stick his neck out for US? We're a small minority and getting smaller by the day. The repressives have done a good job of demonizing "assault weapons" w/the sheeple, these clowns won't even let Boston cops carry AR-15's in their cruisers. If the sheeple don't think cops should carry AR-15's what do you expect them to think about civilians possessing evil weapons. I know Senator Don Humason will introduce a bill to clarify Healey's Fatwa on us but don't expect much support, we live in a repressive liberal State controlled by corrupt DEMS..

This is what I was going to say, I didn't have the numbers but I've been bumping into more and more new gun owners in ma I just joined Tiwnsend Rod and Gun on Monday and there were 20 other new member there. They upped our membership max from 500 to 750 based on the huge amount of new people joining, something like 50 since July.... Granted I'm outside 495 so it's a different world than eastern MA but it's still nice to see. One new member was 60+ and had just gotten his LTC and first gun

Last edited:
Then where are they? Keeping there heads down? We are a small minority of citizens/voters who have been demonized and hated by the majority of the population. Libs are very good at branding things they don't like with scary names that frighten the sheeple. We don't have the numbers to frighten the corrupt Dems on gun control and they will turn/spin anything we do into negative publicity. Just look at the Clinton machine, she's one of the most vile, detestable Pols in recent memory and the Libs will elect her even thou her husband is a sexual predator.

Last edited:
"378,642 people or one in every 14 adults has a gun license in Massachusetts. Up from 227,612 in 2010. A 66% increase." So the anti's only outnumber us 14-1, not enough of a voting block to scare repressive Dems into repealing Healey's Fatwa or even to make them nervous. Remember, Pols get away with what the population allows them to. In a one party State they have no fear of us.

Probably on CreepBook, Twatter, or IntaWoody. Not many "younger" folks use forums. Also, not many new shooters are likely "avid" shooters (aka gun nuts) like we all are. They probably only own 1 or 2 for protection, and rarely shoot it at the club.

If they even belong to a club.

Back
Top Bottom