Boston Magazine Gushes Over Charlie Baker, Claims he's "Challenged" Healey Over Ban

When exactly did Charlie "Cryin'" Faker challenge Queen Maura? Did I blink and miss it?

In fact, I would be willing to bet that he knew about this ahead of time and is in on it! Challenged Queen Maura? Right.

Last edited:
Apparently "I'm going to have to look into it" is synonymous with challenging her. He did nothing and unfortunately him not flat out endorsing her is the best we're going to see in a MA governor.

Pretty sure the only thing Boston Irrelevance Magazine doesn't gush over is Burger King french fries.

Baker is no dummy. He took the position of least political risk, a calculated move to minimize vote losses in the next election.

The gun culture in Mass. has radically changed over the past 50 years. There used to be significantly more gun owners and hunters in the past.

The gun culture has declined as the progressive population has grown. We are a minority here and that is how we are treated.

There is zero fear by the legislature in regard to any backlash and loss of votes.

Baker is no dummy. He took the position of least political risk, a calculated move to minimize vote losses in the next election.

The gun culture in Mass. has radically changed over the past 50 years. There used to be significantly more gun owners and hunters in the past.

The gun culture has declined as the progressive population has grown. We are a minority here and that is how we are treated.

There is zero fear by the legislature in regard to any backlash and loss of votes.

He should be nervous.
A 40 thousand vote margin over someone so vile that Satan wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole is nothing to be cocky about.
Gloom and doom all you want , but there's still at least 400 thousand of us.

He's going to be a one term wonder.

And then we're going to get a D Governor who will be parading around the courage of Warren and Healey.

And that's different from Charlie how?
She already let the cat out of the bag he was in on it from the get go.
If your about to take it dry , does getting to pick the color of the condom make it better?
He's not one bit better than any of them, but if him having an R after his name makes you sleep better, vote away.

He was confused. He had a George Constanza "jerk store" moment. Thought about the comeback after.
[video=youtube_share;LOetkFopHK0]http://youtu.be/LOetkFopHK0[/video]

Gotta wonder where this "challenging Healey" line is originating from. Hope it's the first sign of pols. distancing themselves from her knowing she'll go down for her b.s.

Charlie didn't challenge Maura one bit. In fact he sided with her. He's no friend of ours and nothing that Boston Magazine will write can change that.

Charlie can EABDAD

On November 6th 2018 will be it for one and done Chuck, His chances of ever getting in are over. Some hack Democrat is probably already getting groomed for the job.

You guys are delusional, if he ran again right now he'd slaughter anyone. His approval rating is through the roof.

Mike
It does look that way. A majority of voters in this crazy moonbat state seem to like the idea of an utterly ineffective and ball-less "go-along-to-get-along" Republican (RINO) governor sitting there like a stoned moron while filthy corrupt Dims run the state. [thinking]

The leftist Dims in control have nothing to fear from Baker. Baker "challenged" the mental case AG??? Give me a break. [rolleyes]

You guys are delusional, if he ran again right now he'd slaughter anyone. His approval rating is through the roof.

Probably. But Mass pols need to learn there is a price to be paid for not supporting the 2A. If those of us who voted for him abandon him, that message will be received even if he wins anyway. I tell my local Republican town committee, of which I'm a member, that he is dead to me. And I support candidates for the state committee that are not Charlie Baker hacks.

A bad Republican is always preferable to a Repressive Democrat. Remember, the thought of a Republican Governor sends moonbats into hysterics. Do you remember Coupe Deval, mini-me?

A bad Republican is always preferable to a Repressive Democrat. Remember, the thought of a Republican Governor sends moonbats into hysterics. Do you remember Coupe Deval, mini-me?

Erkel was indeed awful, but one could argue that 2A rights did better under his administration than so far under Baker's.

On November 6th 2018 will be it for one and done Chuck, His chances of ever getting in are over. Some hack Democrat is probably already getting groomed for the job.

You can bet on it. If our AG doesn't move onto the federal level with Killery this state could be known as electing its very first lezbo. She'd win by a landslide with all the rainbows we have in this state. That would be a square kick in the balls now wouldn't it.

Me? I should be gone from here by then.

Probably. But Mass pols need to learn there is a price to be paid for not supporting the 2A. If those of us who voted for him abandon him, that message will be received even if he wins anyway. I tell my local Republican town committee, of which I'm a member, that he is dead to me. And I support candidates for the state committee that are not Charlie Baker hacks.
Be serious, Dems get high approval ratings in this State for proposing useless gun control laws. They are preaching to the sheeple who favor gun control and confiscation of our weapons. 2A is dead in this State, the majority of M*******s would favor a repeal of the Second Amendment.

Erkel was indeed awful, but one could argue that 2A rights did better under his administration than so far under Baker's.
That's because Coakley wasn't an activist and was planning on running for Governor. Healey has plans for National office or a job in Hillary's DOJ so she needs some anti-gun cred.

Be serious, Dems get high approval ratings in this State for proposing useless gun control laws. They are preaching to the sheeple who favor gun control and confiscation of our weapons. 2A is dead in this State, the majority of M*******s would favor a repeal of the Second Amendment.

Better to light a candle then curse the darkness, friend. 58 legislators, including some Democrats, signed a letter criticizing Healey for the ban. They were responding to our activism. The Boston magazine article makes clear Baker reversed course after getting an earful from us. This is our state too! If we're going down, let's go down fighting.

Better to light a candle then curse the darkness, friend. 58 legislators, including some Democrats, signed a letter criticizing Healey for the ban. They were responding to our activism. The Boston magazine article makes clear Baker reversed course after getting an earful from us. This is our state too! If we're going down, let's go down fighting.
We are outnumbered 1000-1 at best. This State and it's "citizens" aren't worth the fight. They deserve what they get, a Commonwealth w/repressive laws against it's own citizens and business. Any State that would elect the likes of Gerry Studds(child molester), Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, Liawatha Warren(over a veteran and moderate R) is to far gone to be salvaged. Unfortunately my daughter is pregnant and she and my son-in-law just bought a house in Metro West. If I leave the State I'll never come back so Healey really does destroy families.

Back
Top Bottom