• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston limo services Woburn mass

scooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Worst experience ever . Tried to leave for the airport with 10 people at 4 this morning and a no show. Called and finally they answered at 426 but I told them I had already left . She said I could call the driver but like I said I already left. Her response was huh sorry . Never use this place it may be a scam

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
yeah, cause the driver was hung over or asleep somewhere...

When we do the airport I use a taxi service. I ask for the youngest fastest driver available cause usually they give me an older guy who does 50 in the left lane. That freaks me out...lol

either way they always show up in in most cases early. I can see them down the street with their parking lights on waiting for the time to arrive. It's no limo but we get there on time.

kurtb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have been using Accent Limo out of Milford for at least a decade. They are superb.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
UBER...

2 people call UBER and split it with 4 people each. Fast, easy, probably cheaper.

If the Uber driver bother you, maybe he is rude, you let Uber know and they will give you a free trip.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UBER...

2 people call UBER and split it with 4 people each. Fast, easy, probably cheaper.

If the Uber driver bother you, maybe he is rude, you let Uber know and they will give you a free trip.
Uber +1. Uber drivers have a reason to be polite and give good service.
We use it all over the country.
We were in San Diego last week and at least 6 rides with them.
Significantly better than taxis and the drivers are a lot more polite.

following a few too many we tried to walk back to our hotel and got lost.
A quick connection with Uber and a a few minutes later a Uber driver showed up and had us at the hotel in a few minutes.

HiCap

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We used Uber Satrday night at the Boston Wine Expo. Much better having someone else drive through Boston traffic anyways.

Top Bottom