Boston Herald: Nation under the Gun

Who is this Ty McCormick anyone have an idea?? It's nice to know who our enemies are, I've never heard of this guy before!! Joe

My money says he's a fake, a person invented by Nancy Robinson or John Rosenthal.... or he is some puke that works for either one of them... pick one.

-Mike

This has got a be a joke....no one is this ignorant...

Don't underestimate them. There are plenty of "useful idiots", but then there are plenty that know very well what really happened in the past, but are working to re-write history and reality to suit their own agenda (and count on the useful idiots not noticing) - witness the dissent in Heller and MacDonald...

Ty McCormick is an intellectual that has achieved nothing useful in his life.

He has contributed nothing to the American economy, nor to its civic life.

When the reset comes, he and his ilk will have a lot to answer for. And it won't be pretty.

Yup. A pure Ivy League Academic with a political bent. In lieu of a reset, I predict a Supreme Court nomination within 30 years.

Ty McCormick is an intellectual that has achieved nothing useful in his life.

He has contributed nothing to the American economy, nor to its civic life.

It sure seems so...he was an intern for Mass Alliance. Their member list includes SEIU, and the Progressive Democrats of MA (http://www.massalliance.org/members.html). They support candidates that have voted in favor of H4102, which shouldn't come as any surprise.

Ty McCormick - A politics and IR junky, I will be serving as a Presidential Intern at the American University in Cairo for the 2010-2011 academic year. I am a recent graduate of Stanford University, where I studied Political Science and Middle Eastern Languages, Literature and Culture. I am currently living in Boston, but will be departing for Egypt in August.

don't let the door hit your ass...

Indeed. We need to convince more people like him that there are plenty of places for people who refuse to become adults and take responsibility for themselves to live.

There's a use of tax-payer dollars I'd support - we can even buy their plane ticket if they leave their pass-port...

nation under the gun
By Ty McCormick / As You Were Saying . . .
Saturday, July 24, 2010

Since President George W. Bush appointed him chief justice of the Supreme Court, John G. Roberts has made Second Amendment cases a prominent feature of the docket.

If you’re reading this, you are fairly unlikely to be shot today. That is because Massachusetts has one of the nation’s lowest firearm death rates. According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, the only people safer than Bay Staters are the hang-loose, luau-lovers of Hawaii.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, Massachusetts also has some of the toughest gun laws in the country to thank for that safety. Unfortunately, the Supreme Court’s recent decision in McDonald vs. Chicago may be the first step toward loosening those regulations.

What he fails to mention is that since these tough gun laws have been passed, homicides have just about doubled (http://goal.org/Documents/stat_pdfs/ISPHomicides2006.pdf). Maybe if we pass more crappy laws (H.4102), we will catch up to all the other evil states that don't have as tough gun laws.

Maybe next time this douche wants to exercise his Constitutional rights and write more than one article a month, we should show all kinds of BS statistics about how journalists' publications have led to riot and death.

It seems that the Herald has no hiring standards.

It's an opinion article written by a non employee and published on the Op-Ed page. Anyone can write and submit an article and ask that it be published. They don't always publish them, but if you have something to say, you can give it a try.

Door would'nt even get close to his ass, his shoulders would block the attempt. His Op-Ed seems more like Spcl Ed, I think he likes the pink flavored crayons, they remind him of cotton candy. Enjoy Egypt you useless bone bag, hope a Sand Spider bites your junk off.

sad part is that people will believe it...

look at the simple FBI stats... Last I checked, MA was pretty high on the list for crimes committed with firearms per capita... not far behind NY, CA, NJ and the like...

yet NH, ME and those types were rather low... odd....

Back
Top Bottom