• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston Gun Range.....

If any of you read my thread on BGR gift cert. mix up all is well and the range handle it like gentlemen. There was a mix up with what the gifte cert. was able to be used for and after Fith ironed things out I was sold 3 boxes of Remington .40 I walked in today to a hand shake and all is forgiven, just a little misunderstanding. They and I apologize for the reaction initially and as far as I'm concerned no hard feelings. That is how business should be done they saw that the customer comes first and with out breaking any laws or range rules came through on there gift cert. So I retract my bad sayings and hope I did not tarnish any business that they might have. In retrospect I would not have done anything different a gift cert. is money and should be spent.

If any of you read my thread on BGR gift cert. mix up all is well and the range handle it like gentlemen. There was a mix up with what the gifte cert. was able to be used for and after Fith ironed things out I was sold 3 boxes of Remington .40 I walked in today to a hand shake and all is forgiven, just a little misunderstanding. They and I apologize for the reaction initially and as far as I'm concerned no hard feelings. That is how business should be done they saw that the customer comes first and with out breaking any laws or range rules came through on there gift cert. So I retract my bad sayings and hope I did not tarnish any business that they might have. In retrospect I would not have done anything different a gift cert. is money and should be spent.

I've gone to Boston Gun Range a few times to fire... I'm trying to join Worcester Gun Club.. but until then.. its about the only place I have to go...

Every time I've gone.. they seem to be pretty nice.. Wish the $150 membership would include cheaper range time.. I would join them if they did...

Back
Top Bottom