Boston globe Mill article

The select persons are such friggin retards. If they were told that 12 guys were selling dope out of small offices at 527 Great Rd, they might go look to confirm it. Yet they can't recognize and they swallow an obvious Glob hit piece without checking it out. Worthless dickheads. Jack.

Wow. Makes me sad to read that. My kids are the only really worthwhile thing I've accomplished.
God bless you, I'm happy for you. My kids are the only worthwhile thing I have done w/ my life, I am a much better person for having had them, but I wouldn't wish their lives on anyone.

Last edited:
If there didn't exist any actual "good reasons" to remain in the People's DimocRATic Republic of Taxachusetts, no sane person would live here. The fact is that some sane people are still here and that is an indication to me that those "good reasons" can and do exist. 🤔
I wish I thought of that before I bloviated. Very concise and accurate.

It’s really hard to accept anybody’s opinions on firearms if they haven’t been shot before.

Then you have these Karen’s talking about dance class and feelings.fake tears.

It’s almost like they’ve never said to themselves “ You’re going to feel a little pinch”

They are too busy talking about “why won’t you think about the children” yeah every time around tax season I think about the children.

Fix my goddamn roads and make the street lights work and then I’ll pay my taxes again.

No offense, but you need to get out of your shithole state (in terms of gun rights) more often.

25 states now have Constitutional Carry. New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Bruen removed "proper cause" from your own state, and continues to strike down onerous laws nearly every day. No version of an AWB has a snowball's chance in hell of passing the Senate (or being revived in the House in the next Congress), the "biggest piece of gun safety legislation in 30 years" is pretty much meaningless drivel, and that's what they're crowing about.

Really. Get out more.

There are A LOT of court cases. SAF said they have over 40 going right now and more in the pipeline. FPC, GOA, Michel in CA etc all have many cases ongoing.

The mag limit case (Duncan) and AWB case (Miller) we’re remanded back to the district court which previously found them unconstitutional pre NYSRPA, benetiz will find them unconstitutional again and they’ll be in the 9th circuit again. The quickest case may be bianchi vs Frosh an AWB case out of Maryland and currently at the 4th circuit court of appeals after being remanded by SCOTUS. The panel there is a Clinton judge, Obama and trump. The Clinton judge was the author of the dissent in Kolbe vs hogan the AWB case from 2017 which upheld the Maryland AWB. The Clinton judge wrote a very strong dissent in that case. So he’s likely a vote to overturn the AWB in Maryland and the trump judge should be the 2nd. All other cases regarding guns were remanded back to the district courts across the country. This panel has had the case since early august on remand from SCOTUS and hasn’t remanded it yet so they may be keeping it and ruling on it. It’s been quiet though, no additional briefs etc so who knows for sure.

The first mag limit law was 1990 NJ, the first AWB was early 1990s in CA. It’s impossible for a court for follow the dictates in NYSRPA and uphold gun control which is 120 years more recent than the 14th amendment.

Love the people scared to let their kids walk in for music class. It’s probably the safest place in the state! Suddenly gun enthusiasts are more dangerous than trans rapists in the wrong bathroom!
People are so stupid.
Every day little Johnny has been safe.
All of the sudden he is not safe anymore because the parent just learned who most Tennants are.

This shows you how stupid people are at several levels:

1. Because they think that overnight the place became dangerous.

2. Because they clearly didn't care enough about their kids to do 5 minutes of research into who were the Tennant in this big, old, labyrinth building.

In Karenland, there is no difference between a murderer and a gun dealer, they are interchangable depending on the mood of a Karen at any given time.

Repeal the 19th and take the emotion out of politics lol :)

View attachment 668556
interesting real life story about her... she actually switched back to the away team, grew her hair out in its natural color, and regrets most of her previous actions... interesting...

People are so stupid.
Every day little Johnny has been safe.
All of the sudden he is not safe anymore because the parent just learned who most Tennants are.

This shows you how stupid people are at several levels:

1. Because they think that overnight the place became dangerous.

2. Because they clearly didn't care enough about their kids to do 5 minutes of research into who were the Tennant in this big, old, labyrinth building.
This on the other hand is just fine for their kids.
1664716171241.png
Think about who your dealing with.

In Karenland, there is no difference between a murderer and a gun dealer, they are interchangable depending on the mood of a Karen at any given time.

Repeal the 19th and take the emotion out of politics lol :)

Plenty of these idiots are men, and there are plenty of women who make perfectly good decisions.

Karenland is an even darker place than you think: it's not gun dealers they see as murderers, it's guns themselves. They truly do believe that guns are sentient, that they have an unearthly power to either...

1. Grow legs, sneak around, and kill kids.
2. Inspire otherwise normal people to pick them up and kill kids.
3. "Go off" and kill kids.

It really is amazing to me, but after years of working with antis, they really do think guns are somehow magical, and evil.

1664720706890.png
Wait one month and the Karens will find some other thing to be outraged about.
The Globe is simply reporting and re-reporting about their story to try to amplify the story which will be a fart in the wind by the end of the year.
I got news for them: putting ~100 businesses out of business (gun and non-gun) in this economic environment really isn't really a winning platform at the moment.

Last edited:
Plenty of these idiots are men, and there are plenty of women who make perfectly good decisions.

Karenland is an even darker place than you think: it's not gun dealers they see as murderers, it's guns themselves. They truly do believe that guns are sentient, that they have an unearthly power to either...

1. Grow legs, sneak around, and kill kids.
2. Inspire otherwise normal people to pick them up and kill kids.
3. "Go off" and kill kids.

It really is amazing to me, but after years of working with antis, they really do think guns are somehow magical, and evil.
I think a bunch of those types are projecting. They don't trust themselves or maybe their family members to have a gun around so they don't think other people should either.

their poor marksmanship is hardly a failing on my part.
It Only counts if it’s above the waist
That's asking a lot of 'banger marksmanship

1664721819071.png

I think a bunch of those types are projecting. They don't trust themselves or maybe their family members to have a gun around so they don't think other people should either.
It's Mass, the local chief should tell them that being whiny little karens disqualifies them and their family under the "suitable person" standard, so they wouldn't be allowed to buy.

That's asking a lot of 'banger marksmanship

View attachment 668617

It's Mass, the local chief should tell them that being whiny little karens disqualifies them and their family under the "suitable person" standard, so they wouldn't be allowed to buy.
Wearing a "protect trans kids" shirt implies shes regularly around people with a 45% chance of suicide. So yeah, she is not suitable or stable enough for the responsibility of firearm ownership

View attachment 668606
The Globe is simply reporting and re-reporting about their story to try to amplify the story which will be a fart in the wind by the end of the year.
I got news for them: putting ~100 businesses out of business (gun and non-gun) in this economic environment really isn't really a winning platform at the moment.
Paywall

Wearing a "protect trans kids" shirt implies shes regularly around people with a 45% chance of suicide. So yeah, she is not suitable or stable enough for the responsibility of firearm ownership
As I stated earlier if that's something she's obsessed with she's a fringe lunatic looking for far out crusades to make herself feel better. To crusaders like this idiot guns symbolize Alpha males who oppress "marginalized" folks in society. These losers hate strong, independently thinking citizens because they can't be manipulated by the whiny Karens who populate their Universe.

As I stated earlier if that's something she's obsessed with she's a fringe lunatic looking for far out crusades to make herself feel better. To crusaders like this idiot guns symbolize Alpha males who oppress "marginalized" folks in society. These losers hate strong, independently thinking citizens because they can't be manipulated by the whiny Karens who populate their Universe.

Damn, spot on assessment IMO

View attachment 668606
Direct quote from the article:

“If there’s a fire in the building, are their items safe from causing additional dangers,” they asked, “or is it gonna be like popcorn with bullets flying in all directions?”
Which shows how little they actually know about the building their business is in, since there WAS a fire, and the primary result was some water damage to some of the inventory (mostly Sherif's and Randy's).

Back
Top Bottom