Boston globe Mill article

The leftist Karen's needed a new crusade, and the Glob gave them one. Pretty sure they'll have their say and go home and unless the Glob keeps reviving the issue/story it will fade away until the next Leftist outrage. They live in Leftist Ma. which they control so not a lot of panty wetting crusades available so GUNZ/Us are an easy target.

OK. For the record we have 6 or 8 active "gun shops" in the Mill if anyone needs to know. Jack.

Doctor: Are you sexually active?​

renderTimingPixel.png

Patient: No, I just lie there.

I think in order to speak you needed to be a citizen of the town or a busniess owner, which would explain why there weren't many to speak up.
No, anyone can speak, but only with the permission of the chair. Being a citizen of the town or a business owner is not necessarily a requirement.

Last edited:
No anyone can speak, but only with the permission of the chair. Being a citizen of the town or a business owner is not necessarily a requirement.
If I had gone I would have told them that we have six stocking gun shops in the Mill and that everyone else is full of shit with the 80. However, I'm saving that for some lawyer to use if the SHTF in the future to make someone look like an a**h***. I want to have a little fun with this. Jack.

If I had gone I would have told them that we have six stocking gun shops in the Mill and that everyone else is full of shit with the 80. However, I'm saving that for some lawyer to use if the SHTF in the future to make someone look like an a**h***. I want to have a little fun with this. Jack.

80 Gunshops "but combined, Littleton had the 5th-highest number of transactions in the state."

Tonight's special Select Board Meeting video, Wednesday, Sept 28, 2022

What a collection of compete and utter losers.
Just pathetic excuses for humans want to spread the misery that is their lives to others.
My sympathies go out to family members and others in their lives .
I'm sure they are devoid of even a moment of joy.

Well silence on our side, might confirm the oppositions bias? We needed someone to shut down the Karen’s.

I agree with this.. No crimes are being committed, but given absence of any facts, the Karen's feed off each other's emotions and insecurities. It's like when one baby in a daycare room starts crying, ALL the babies in the room start crying.

Actually there aren’t. They’re all taken up by weed grow operations. The only real option for large industrial clients that need more space right now is to build.
Actually, there ARE.

Start here:

There's a crap ton in Worcester, Millbury, all the towns around Worcester, probably every other city in MA that ever had a mill.

The Mill is my MA Shangri-la.

Another Globe article. It's behind a pay wall but it's going to appear in print tomorrow.

EC, is this it?

One Karen suggested the town buy the building. Umm...if that happens, wouldn't that take the property off the tax rolls?

I think the Mill should become a hotel for the illegals currently at Joint Base Cape Cod. The Mill could house them and a lot more. 😅
😅😅

There must have been a hell of a lot of white wine consumed after that meeting. Was there any reports of cat abuse?

These Karen’s Did bring up some interesting points. You need a pot store at the mill….

Doesn’t that statement make the other 73 FFLs look bad for not having regular hours? Almost like they are doing something below boards. Most are by appointment only out of that group. Doesn’t mean they are not as dedicated.

Doesn’t that statement make the other 73 FFLs look bad for not having regular hours? Almost like they are doing something below boards. Most are by appointment only out of that group. Doesn’t mean they are not as dedicated.
I think it means the fervor over "OMGz 80+ gun shops" is misplaced, and the result of yellow journalism. That there are a half dozen of what people will think of as "dealers," and that everyone combined move less property in a year than 4 Seasons, etc.

Probably be cheaper to just buy the town board of selectmen. Especially if they're Democrats
I’m just tired of paying people to do nothing. I can’t even get people to do their job.

I’m on the fence about buying out all my enemies just so I can focus my sole attention on my city.

I don’t really believe in insurance as a reality but I just insured some of my properties because when the last hold out gets the next shit storm of paperwork he said he’s gonna burn my building down or try and/or kill me again.

My current mental state is I keep my firearm at a low ready.

Another Globe article. It's behind a pay wall but it's going to appear in print tomorrow.

they_are_coming.png

Back
Top Bottom