• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston globe Mill article

Says right in the article that both ATF and the Littleton police have been in the Mill and everyone was found to be following the law.
Exactly. Maura can get on her soap box and say whatever she wants. She’s not a legislator. Her enforcement action announcement came right before the 2016 election when she was trying to pump up her resume and raise awareness with Shrillary thinking she’d win the election and pick Healey as her AG. When Clamton lost to Trump, Mauron’s weak, low energy stunt got her nowhere, hence why she hasn’t enforced her enforcenment action out of fear of a challenge, a loss, and new precedent being set. Now its different since she’s running for governor. When she gets in, she’ll go hard after guns.

Andrew Brinker dearly loves his cat ‘Mittens’ and ‘soup dumplings‘ whatever or whoever that is according to this bio.

Andrew Brinker Archives
he's quite the worldly investigative reporter. Maybe the Globe should give him a worthy assignment like covering the war in the Ukraine and asking the citizens how they feel about AWB's. Andrew, are you up to it? I might even accompany you if the Globe gives me expense account. I could show you how to operate an AK and we could pack CZ's. After you meet a few of Vlad's Little Green Men you might change your mind on civilian firearm ownership.

Last edited:
Hey, Greg. WE didn't go to THEIR house and snoop around and write a hit piece, did we? We'll call them anything we want. Jack.

I agree Jack, but sometimes saying nothing is better than saying something especially when you are surrounded by the enemy. Be like standing in the middle of an anteefa riot with a Trump shirt on and surrounded by 100 gender confused people taunting them.

Better to shout from rooftops than on the streets when you are surrounded :)

It didn't change anything.

Do you think if he invited her for tea and cookies and complimented her on her hair and nails that she would have been super nice and written what an amazing place the Mill is and how it is full of law abiding FFLs?

Nope.

Like the prophet John Lennon of Led Zeppelin said," imagine"

Imagine if nobody said anything to that reporter, just imagine the story.

I agree Jack, but sometimes saying nothing is better than saying something especially when you are surrounded by the enemy. Be like standing in the middle of an anteefa riot with a Trump shirt on and surrounded by 100 gender confused people taunting them.

Better to shout from rooftops than on the streets when you are surrounded :)
Disagree. Tell them to go F themselves and then promptly slam the door.
Nope.

Like the prophet John Lennon of Led Zeppelin said," imagine"

Imagine if nobody said anything to that reporter, just imagine the story.

Yeah, I imagine it would be exactly the same minus a quote from that grifter Jason Guida. The story was written exactly the way they wanted their narrative delivered. It was basically a stick jab for Healey to get off her ass and do something.

Maura is just on the c u n T whistle ever since a radical Muslim extremist took their f u c ked up ideology and shot up a pulse night club…. However it’s not politically correct to say wow a psycho Muslim who was raised to hate the alphabet lifestyle and throw people off rooftops was behind the shooting so let’s blame ar-15’s because it’s only the guns fault…

it was actually an MCX
And the truly ridiculous part is that, since the MCX doesn't share anything except the magazine with an AR (SIG even goes out of their way to say it is not an AR clone), it is not covered by her edict.

Why was the globe allowed in the mill and why dud the dealers allow photos of their places????? How did the globe get all the nes info?
The Mill is a public building, so open to the public. And some dealers like to talk. Too much. The NES info is all on NES. Jack.

A photo of Jack flipping the bird on the cover would have been a lot cooler.

A picture of Meghan mid backflip on @one-eyed Jack ‘s shoulder would’ve been the most poetic flipping of the bird. 🤣

I’m sure people saw this coming as it’s hard to ignore the sCaRy gUnZ fear factor in MA. My opinion would have been to never speak to the media, but on the other hand NYSRPA v. Bruen cements a lot of shit. I anticipate AWB’s are gonna be on the chopping block in the near future.

If you take out any mention of AR’s and AWB’s the article really bears itself out as legal FFL’s doing legal things and the people who aren’t happy about these legal things.

That’s priceless. I still wouldn’t give the globe a dollar.

I was gonna get on board with you guys but I knew it would develop into some kind of shit show. And I’m definitely not the guy you want around when something goes sideways.

It’s just a hit piece. There’s nothing illegal going on down there

Back
Top Bottom