Boston globe Mill article

NES is also mentioned in the article - we are famous!
Randall Dean, a vice president at a global technology company and a mentor to many Mill vendors as owner of the gun shop Dean Safety, has frequently advised people to disregard Healey’s enforcement directives.
On Northeastshooters.com, under the moniker CrackPot, Dean writes: “Some dealers . . . are ignoring Healey and instead following the law as written.”
On three recent visits to the Mill, Globe reporters found many shops openly hawking things that Healey would likely say violate the law.
The Globe scoured online forums, social media, and gun marketplaces for listings for 99 businesses and individuals who have held federal firearms licenses at the Mill since 2014.
The Globe found 25 dealers who clearly advertised or displayed guns and gun parts for sale to Massachusetts buyers that appear to be illegal under Healey’s interpretation of the ban — though her office declined to comment.
Sixteen dealers posted ads for assault weapons made “Massachusetts compliant” with the very modifications Healey explicitly said were not OK.

Hi Maura, you C U N T

EABOD

Jason Guida didn't do us any favors, I have always scoffed at the idea he is a "go to" person for 2A legal advise now that he is in private practice.
He should have told the Globe to piss up a rope.

F^CK the Littleton Police Chief too

Hi Maura, you C U N T

EABOD

Jason Guida didn't do us any favors, I have always scoffed at the idea he is a "go to" person for 2A legal advise now that he is in private practice.
He should have told the Globe to piss up a rope.

F^CK the Littleton Police Chief too
I was there this morning, two town cops had a car pulled over in the entry way to the back parking area. I think the car just pulled in to the parking lot as the cop was pulling them over. The police Chief definitely sounds like a douche from his quotes in the article.

More advertising for NES and The Mill

This. And it's not that bad an article: it's mostly about how Healy has just let this happen, thus calling the legitimacy of her decree into question. As it should.

Although, they doxx NESers left and right. I hope @CrackPot and @one-eyed Jack knew they were going to link their NES handle to their names.

People still talk too much. I wouldn't be shocked if someone (Healey) tried to make an example out of someone. This article just flipped the bird at her....

Yes, it did. It explicitly printed what we all know is true: that Maura is afraid to test this in court because she knows she'll lose.

Go for it, Maura. Dare ya.

People still talk too much. I wouldn't be shocked if someone (Healey) tried to make an example out of someone. This article just flipped the bird at her....
Not ahead of the election, would get called out as being thin-skinned and vindictive…esp if the challenges prevail

This w/b a dish served cold

Guida, the former Firearms Records Bureau director, said the lack of enforcement over time has sent a clear message to gun dealers.
“There’s an idea that the attorney general’s enforcement notice is a press release, that it hasn’t been enforced in a court of law,” he said.

Disappointed to see this, Mr. Guida. I presume there is some missing context?

Back
Top Bottom