• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston globe Mill article

Congrats!

Maybe one day major medical centers WILL do sex changes on children and be covered 100% by all major insurance plans.
Completely unlikely. It's not the protocol for treating gender variant kids in any first world medical establishment. But since few people know much about trans people, and fewer still have met any, it's easy for the Republicans to spread this lie to alarm their constituents. Its just like the lies spread by the left to attack second amendment rights.

Completely unlikely. It's not the protocol for treating gender variant kids in any first world medical establishment. But since few people know much about trans people, and fewer still have met any, it's easy for the Republicans to spread this lie to alarm their constituents. Its just like the lies spread by the left to attack second amendment rights.

Gender variant kids?

What's next, minor attracted adults?

2nd question is rhetorical.

Gender variant kids?

What's next, minor attracted adults?

2nd question is rhetorical.
Thats Ignorant GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

You know what, let’s not alienate our LGBT brothers and sisters.

93D61F22-1F0F-47E9-BC16-B40AFB376ABD.jpeg

As someone who is trans, shoots, and knows a lot about both, I can assure you that major medical centers do NOT do sex changes on children. It’s a lie.
You know whats also a lie? Your answer on the mental illness section of every 4473 youve ever filled out

You know what, let’s not alienate our LGBT brothers and sisters.

View attachment 674763

Damn, if they would only just keep their personal life personal instead of using it as a qualifier for an opinion none of this "alienation" would have happened. You can't say don't alienate someone when they alienated themselves to begin with.

The-More-You-Know-logo.jpg

What an ignorant comment. Most pedophiles are heterosexual, and cis-gendered.
What is this CIS-gendered thing?
I applied for bunch of jobs recently and there was no 'male/female' option. It was cis-Male, cis-Female for options.
When did male or female take on this CIS thing and what is it?

I applied for bunch of jobs recently and there wan no 'male/female' option. It was cis-Male, cis-Female for options.
Mentally ill people are told nowadys that the onus isnt on them to conform to normal functioning society. Instead the rest of us are forced to live inside their delusion

I applied for bunch of jobs recently and there was no 'male/female' option. It was cis-Male, cis-Female for options.

Assuming you're looking for a real answer and not just trolling:

"Cis" is the opposite of "trans". "trans" means "opposite side" or "across", like "Trans Siberian Railroad" or "trans fat" or "transubstantiate".

"Cis" just means, "not trans" (a bit of an oversimplification)

In chemistry, "trans" and "cis" refer to a chemical group being on the same or opposite sides of the molecule:

In the context of your question, the "cis" means nothing to you.

I think it's super weird that a job application would have those options. Unless you're applying to be in a study where it might matter, it's bizarre they'd add "cis"

So the last article in the Globe about The Mill, titled "Littleton official tells angry residents 80-plus gun dealers in mill have complied with laws" actually contradicts the premiss of the original article, which was that there were FFLs in The Mill selling illegal (at least in MA) guns in contravention of MA law. So they are in fact admitting that the original article was a real nothing burger and they really hadn't done due diligence in their research. It's obvious it was just an attempt to stir up both the AG's office and the local Karens because of GUNZ. Since there is actually nothing illegal going on, the AG isn't going to do a thing and it remains to be seen if the Karens will follow through on trying to buy The Mill and evict the FFLs.

So the last article in the Globe about The Mill, titled "Littleton official tells angry residents 80-plus gun dealers in mill have complied with laws" actually contradicts the premiss of the original article, which was that there were FFLs in The Mill selling illegal (at least in MA) guns in contravention of MA law. So they are in fact admitting that the original article was a real nothing burger and they really hadn't done due diligence in their research. It's obvious it was just an attempt to stir up both the AG's office and the local Karens because of GUNZ. Since there is actually nothing illegal going on, the AG isn't going to do a thing and it remains to be seen if the Karens will follow through on trying to buy The Mill and evict the FFLs.
Thats all bullshit. The best use for the property is mixed use/ residential. Potential developers are and have been working on that now. I, personally, would like to see the Mill continue on "as is" forever, but that's not in the wind. To buy the 4 acres with 90,000 sf of rental space just to evict 6-8 tenants and not know what to do with the rest of the 100 or so is just a Karen wet dream. The town would need at least 3 years and 20 meetings just to figure out where the $$ would come from, let alone what to do with the bldg. Real estate don't work that way. I've managed the Mill for 24 years now, have watched the retards on the boards in action, especially lately, and I know what I'm talking about. FU Maura, FU Globe, FFLives matter. Jack.

Last edited:
And bloomberg is targeting littleton now. Pasting the relevant part here because I don't want to drive any traffic to them or earn them any money.

In Littleton, Massachusetts, a state with some of America’s toughest gun restrictions, 75 gunmakers operate from a warren of shared spaces inside a century-old mill building that once produced apple vinegar. Outside, signs advertise a children’s music school and a photography studio that specializes in portraits of families and pets. Inside is the nation’s largest concentration of licensed firearms manufacturers at a single address, including businesses named MAGA Arms and Forgotten Bastards. Some workers sit at cluttered workbenches, selling AR-15 components that buyers can easily assemble into functioning rifles, despite a Massachusetts ban on selling them whole that dates to 1998.

Back
Top Bottom