• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston globe Mill article

Was gonna say — just moved to Plymouth and was hoping to take the kids this year
It just changed hands, I believe. If you look at Edaville's Facebook page, it sounds like they're ramping up for serious operation again.

A few summers ago I worked for one of their...contractors, maybe? (I worked AT Edaville but not FOR Edaville.) My impression of their management staff was that they were morons. Edaville's founder's grandparents lived in my house around the time of the War of Northern Aggression.

I dropped some coin at the Mill today, so there--we're back on track.

my high school was just south of the combat zone. had to walk past the hookers and drunks twice a day to get to Essex station
Ah yes, remember the Combat Zone well. Remember Wilbur Mills and the stripper?

"From the stage of Boston's Pilgrim Theater, a seedy burlesque house in the city's newly designated "Combat Zone" for sex films and ecdysiast exhibitions, a shapely, silken-gowned Fanne Foxe, "the Argentine Firecracker," had a surprise for her audience. "I'd like you to meet somebody," she said, then called to the wings: "Mr. Mills, Mr. Mills! Where are you?" Onto the stage strode Arkansas Congressman Wilbur Daigh Mills, 65, the redoubtable Democratic chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee. Placing a hand on Fanne's shoulder, Mills began a brief exchange of quips with the audience, then received a kiss on the cheek from his favorite stripper and calmly walked offstage. With that unlikely bit of business, Mills' distinguished 36-year legislative career came crashing down around him."

Here's an idea , set up a clinic that does sex changes for kids against their parents wishes.
No one is touching the place with a ten foot pole.
The next article will be about how brave and woke the mill is.
As someone who is trans, shoots, and knows a lot about both, I can assure you that major medical centers do NOT do sex changes on children. It’s a lie.

Back
Top Bottom