• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston globe Mill article

Listened as two guys raved about how excited they were to have found the dealers at the mill and how it was all thanks to the Boston Globe article. So I guess someone owes the anti-gun activist pretending to be Globe journalist a thanks.

Although I did notice those two Mill first timers handled a lot of stuff but did not lay any cash on the counter before leaving.

I on the other hand was there cash in hand to pickup a P365XL to replace my standard P365 that my wife has informed me is hers now.

My thanks for a pleasant transaction goes to @Dean Safety a straight shooter (pun intended).

🐯
FFL I picked up my rifle at said he has been non stop busy since the article and he’s just part time.

The Mill needs every libtard to know it exists to remain in business?

The right people know it exists, that is all that is needed.

Think of the mill as a whore house, you don't post about it on Google and call it the best kept secret. The whore house stays in business somehow.
I’ll bet the whorehouses advertise in the states where whorehouses are legal.

Not really. FFLs are virtually public record for one. What do you think they should have done? no signs inside or outside the building? Opsec works for small and limited customer base not so much for a building which caters to a wide base.

WRT that stupid google reviwer, If you’ve ever been on any of the Facebook MA gun groups you know that gun owners in this state are their own worst enemies, especially many of those retards. I had to Unfollow those things because basically they’re just a river of AIDS. Post 2013 gun owners in mass, unfortunately a good % of them are dumber than a box of rocks.

Public record requires effort to see... A newspaper article online easily accessed by fat post menopausal purple haired women well versed in banging on their keyboards like screaming monkeys on their Facebook page requires nothing but time and an internet connection.

All the press the Mill FFL's needs is on here, and I believe they were doing great business prior to the article. Pretty sure 87% of the Mill's FFL's would probably be fine if that article was never written and people never started opening their fat mouths.

Gunowners being their own worst enemies will get no arguments from me, I own guns, yet I am not a gun owner. People who's whole identity is tied to inanimate objects are always kinda suspect lol

Sometimes I wonder if gun owners enjoy the misery. We have so little fight in us that we need our FFLs to operate in secrecy?

Yikes.

I see what you are saying... But to me it's like putting a metric shit ton of Trump and gun stickers on your car.. People gonna do what they want to do, I just don't want to see the Mill go away.

Not really. FFLs are virtually public record for one. What do you think they should have done? no signs inside or outside the building? Opsec works for small and limited customer base not so much for a building which caters to a wide base.

WRT that stupid google reviwer, If you’ve ever been on any of the Facebook MA gun groups you know that gun owners in this state are their own worst enemies, especially many of those retards. I had to Unfollow those things because basically they’re just a river of AIDS. Post 2013 gun owners in mass, unfortunately a good % of them are dumber than a box of rocks.
images

This place is not immune to that either, though I like to think the % is lower in our sub-set.

Public record requires effort to see... A newspaper article online easily accessed by fat post menopausal purple haired women well versed in banging on their keyboards like screaming monkeys on their Facebook page requires nothing but time and an internet connection.

Effort? protip: it doesn’t take a foia request to get a list of dealers. it takes about 5 minutes tops. less if you know what you’re doing.

All the press the Mill FFL's needs is on here, and I believe they were doing great business prior to the article. Pretty sure 87% of the Mill's FFL's would probably be fine if that article was never written and people never started opening their fat mouths

I agree but good luck getting joe fungoehead to shut his mouth.

Gunowners being their own worst enemies will get no arguments from me, I own guns, yet I am not a gun owner.

bzzt. you’re marked for death by the state just like the rest of us, welcome to the party…. 🤣. i don’t wear that on a badge either myself so i get what you mean.

People who's whole identity is tied to inanimate objects are always kinda suspect lol

I know what you mean, aka “the people who are a little too enthusiastic” Like that guy we had around here several years ago who had to get an attorney because he was running his mouth too much in the forum to the point someone took notice, and his police chief was sitting on his license about to hit him a the suitability denial because he thought the guys behavior was suspect…. yeah, those people….. They should probably stick to telling their imaginary friend instead of google….

this x1000. I need to unfollow those groups too as it’s just painful. The posts are just retarded. There was a gem yesterday. “Can anyone tell me if this 9 round glock mag is preban?” 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Anyway back to the mill

My point is this: If it was so easy for the Karen's to get all this info, why didn't they way before this article came out? They could have started their screeching years ago. Bottom line is the article and people opening their mouths did nothing to help and just opened the fat latte encrusted eyelids of all the Karen's in Littleton.
Effort? protip: it doesn’t take a foia request to get a list of dealers. it takes about 5 minutes tops. less if you know what you’re doing.

images

This place is not immune to that either, though I like to think the % is lower in our sub-set.

Actually in terms of raw numbers we get about one or two fatty McGee types a week asking erratic legal questions and then they get upset when we don’t give them the answer they want on a SilverPlatter and suggest they do some reading…. its always a version of this

“BWEE3eeeerou! SNORT! weeeeeeeeeeeeau!”

-fire alarm sounds-

“ Oh god its the fire department!!!! Fatty McGee we told you not to climb the stairs!!!!”

“BUT i LOIK the STAIRS!”

“Why fatty mcgee???”

“THEERE FUUN!!!”

wash rinse repeat

But couldn't this motivate them to change the law, thus shutting down the business?

That's a question for discussion, treat it as such.
See @CrackPot's reply. They've changed the law; the mill is grandfathered. Short of evictions, this isn't a risk.

Sometimes I wonder if gun owners enjoy the misery. We have so little fight in us that we need our FFLs to operate in secrecy?

Yikes.
Victims get all sorts of dopamine hits when they commiserate with their fellows.

In NV, not really except the big sign outside :)

People who go there know they exist, no need to advertise I guess.
Except the flyers and websites and yelp reviews...

It is basically a truism in business that you're either expanding or dying. If your company is stagnant, one of three things is true: it's a hobby not a business, things will collapse if there's a small slow up of work, or you're laser targeting your market. Almost nobody falls in the last category.

My point is this: If it was so easy for the Karen's to get all this info, why didn't they way before this article came out? They could have started their screeching years ago. Bottom line is the article and people opening their mouths did nothing to help and just opened the fat latte encrusted eyelids of all the Karen's in Littleton.

The Karen’s didn’t do it the glob reporter did.

Someone either tipped her off or similar. IIRC that broad wasn't the only anti who was lurking, either. I have been told there have been separate incidents but I don't have details on the other one or the other person. There's someone may have been getting their wires crossed but it would not shock me if "Bloomberg et al" didn't tip off this globe reporter. Basically that a****** has a cottage industry of doxing gun dealers and things like that and trying to harass them / file bogus suits and so on so that's not really that much of a surprise.

Regardless it's not rocket appliances to figure out there's a few dealers in a building. Especially not when the industry goes through two years of record sales "anybody who's anybody" is going to get noticed eventually. Crying over spilled milk is pointless now anyways unless you can figure out some kind of serum to dump into the water to make some of the post 2013's shut their mouths about everything they touch..... 🤣

The Karen’s didn’t do it the glob reporter did.

Someone either tipped her off or similar. IIRC that broad wasn't the only anti who was lurking, either. I have been told there have been separate incidents but I don't have details on the other one or the other person. There's someone may have been getting their wires crossed but it would not shock me if "Bloomberg et al" didn't tip off this globe reporter. Basically that a****** has a cottage industry of doxing gun dealers and things like that and trying to harass them / file bogus suits and so on so that's not really that much of a surprise.

Regardless it's not rocket appliances to figure out there's a few dealers in a building. Especially not when the industry goes through two years of record sales "anybody who's anybody" is going to get noticed eventually. Crying over spilled milk is pointless now anyways unless you can figure out some kind of serum to dump into the water to make some of the post 2013's shut their mouths about everything they touch..... 🤣
But @drgrant, how am I supposed to look cool and knowledgeable in front of my friends if I don't shout all our wallhacks from the rooftops?

I’ll bet the whorehouses advertise in the states where whorehouses are legal.

Of course they do. Even in Clark county, where prostitution is illegal, they advertise. The first time I visited Las Vegas, the yellow pages contained dozens of pages of listings for “Entertainers.” By the second time I visited (1996 or so), several brothels already had websites.

I still crack up over this one:

Nearly everyone who spoke was adamantly against the businesses — with one woman saying she stopped sending her sons to the music school inside the building

So this woman had NO issues bringing her cherub to the building before the Globe article? Never had a problem. It was none of her business, but if it was she blissfully ignored it. How many kids, to how many lessons in the same building, and never once had an issue of any sort.

Until the Globe TOLD her she should be incensed at the mere presence of law-abiding businesses that happen to sell items that are or are related to "ErmaGerd they're GUNS!"

Gimme a break, lady. Go back in your hole. Sorry to your kids that you're unsane.

My hunch is that her 'kids' will be a WHOLE LOT more 'sad' when they realize that the moron who
told them eat Tide Pods are the same ones who convinced them to cut their dk's off and Mom, who
was supposed to 'protect' them was an accessory to the whole debacle.

Most of these kids can't decide what flavor ice cream they want yet Mom & Dad are convincing them
that they are in the wrong bodies.

Yikes.

When you replied to me earlier you had this sort of mindset, and it was out of context to what my point was.

I don't think the Mill should be a secret. I think fans of the 2A should know about it and talk to each other about it. I also think that talking to an obvious hostile entity about how fine and dandy the Mill is when it's incredibly obvious that hostile entity will never under any circumstances be honest about it is crazy.

I don't know why people talked to the Globe about the mill. Did they think it was a good idea? Did they think they're smart enough to outwit the reporter? Are the simply morons? I have no idea. But those are the 3 options that come to mind and none of them seem like good ones.

Hell, one of the people who talked to the media is well known for a smart quote "no one ever got in trouble by keeping their mouth shut." It's good advice. What happened?

People keep good public land shooting areas secret for the same reason. When it gets out to the masses it usually ends. We know this.

I don't know why people talked to the Globe about the mill. Did they think it was a good idea? Did they think they're smart enough to outwit the reporter? Are the simply morons? I have no idea. But those are the 3 options that come to mind and none of them seem like good ones.

Hell, one of the people who talked to the media is well known for a smart quote "no one ever got in trouble by keeping their mouth shut." It's good advice. What happened?

Did people at the mill talk to them? Sure... but how much of what was told to them was twisted, distorted, misquoted, and/or simply made up out of whole cloth? Not to mention there's likely a bunch of false attributions from people that never really spoke to them. We already have evidence of that kind of thing in this thread from Jack and others contradicting what this
moonbat broad published.

When's the last time a moonbat "journalist" (and I use that term loosely) ever got harpooned in their career for being caught in a lie? Shit I think the last one around here was Mike Barnicle and that guy had to perpetually lie, hard, and get caught doing it, by various wealthy people to get clocked from the glob. Even after that scandal died down, he went off to other places that didnt give a shit about him being a liar or a plaigarist, like DemSNBC or other moonbat outlets.

Last edited:
Did people at the mill talk to them? Sure... but how much of what was told to them was twisted, distorted, misquoted, and/or simply made up out of whole cloth? Not to mention there's likely a bunch of false attributions from people that never really spoke to them.

Exactly. Which is why not talking to them at all is the only logical thing that should of went on.

Back
Top Bottom