• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston globe Mill article

LOL their comments about Jack are awesome.

The article missed titling these charts "The Healy Effect".

ffd8b387-ded8-4825-bd2c-074320ed756e-jpeg.660268

“Shame on [the dealer] for selling something that they know the person’s making into an illegal firearm,” he said, adding, “the guy that puts it together, once it’s all together, he’s committed a felony.”

Funny how the article doesn't actually describe the law or even the notice

However after the NY v Bruen decision came down they'd be hard pressed to enforce at this point assuming GOAL/Comm2A or FPC sue.

I'd like to give everyone a news flash that I shouldn't have to. Guida is a sleazy lawyer who uses his connections to makes shitty deals for people who are dumb enough to hire him.

I personally met Guida about a MA firearms case (for me). After talking to him I would NEVER use him as a gun lawyer. All he wanted to do was sell me down the river. I hired NSTassel and my case was dismissed.

Let me repeat that. He immediately wanted to submit a plea deal and my REAL FIREARMS LAWYER Tassel got my case dismissed. Think about how shitty of a person that makes him.

Amazing how Jacks response to the reporter that was a little rude and was well criticized when it was posted came off way better than a professional firearms attorney
(I understand this is a hit piece but seems like rude silence was the correct way to respond)

WTF are they taking about???

I’ve never once seen anything offered for sale nor bought anything from a Mill dealer that violated the law nor Healey’s directives.

The Globe doesn’t understand the law and they don’t understand Healey’s directives.

Complete and utter bullshit.
I would assume, absent other evidence, that any comment attributed to anyone from the Mill, any 2a org, or even Jason Guida was taken out of context and may even be the result of the reporters use of outright deception to obtain a quote they can use without contect. Just like a PO's casual conversation is more of a casual interrogation, reporters are expert in getting the words they need to support the conclusion they've already reached.

The article, and the timing, could also be seen as a shot at Healey for her all talk no action. What with her running for Governor.

I was there this morning, two town cops had a car pulled over in the entry way to the back parking area. I think the car just pulled in to the parking lot as the cop was pulling them over. The police Chief definitely sounds like a douche from his quotes in the article.
The chief is a good guy. He has a hard job as he is accountable to the town selectmen.

Amazing how Jacks response to the reporter that was a little rude and was well criticized when it was posted came off way better than a professional firearms attorney
(I understand this is a hit piece but seems like rude silence was the correct way to respond)

I can't read the article... So Jack's words to that reporter were printed in the 9/10 update? Well, I guess they like the free publicity at the Mill.

The chief is a good guy. He has a hard job as he is accountable to the town selectmen.
Bullsh*t, at that point he becomes a politician or pawn, not a law enforcement officer

Any political pressure from above should be met with "we have no probable cause to investigate, and any inspections we have done have resulted in (x) violations which we addressed"

As much as I hate the "strong chief" law, it has some benefit when a C.O.P. can tell the politicians to go piss up a rope

This. And it's not that bad an article: it's mostly about how Healy has just let this happen, thus calling the legitimacy of her decree into question. As it should.

Although, they doxx NESers left and right. I hope @CrackPot and @one-eyed Jack knew they were going to link their NES handle to their names.
The quote from me is from NES, not from me talking to the globe. I make no effort to hide who I am here on NES, and I have certainly said that the enforcement notice is a steaming pile and that our obligation is to follow the actual written law.

I read an article that was mostly a Healey hit piece and an open advertisement for the Mill and a couple of the dealers specifically.

Now the whole state can know about us…

@one-eyed Jack should put up signs at each entrance that say "If you are a member of the press, you are not welcome on these premises. Any press members caught onsite will be prosecuted for trespassing to the fullest extent of the law."

FWIW, IANAL caveat..
I'm thinking more like a sign saying: "No more discounts on guns and ammo for any members of the Littleton PD." Jack.

Whoever this dealer is time to take the " We support Law enforcement officers " sign down. Seeing the Littleton COP is actively seeking " help " from The Wicked Witch and her office.
View attachment 660270
It sure is weird. I had my grubby hands in that cardboard box a few weeks ago and here it is in The Premier Newspaper of Assachusetts! I’m basically famous now.

Back
Top Bottom