• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston Globe - kill all the coyotes

Still not sure if the author is serious, just another clueless moonbat who writes for the globe, or poking fun at the yuppie idiots. Maybe all three.

haha_203.gif

I think the author is being serious but it's written in a cheeky way. This is a serious problem though. The hunting and trapping restrictions are indeed doing what they wanted increasing wildlife, especially in areas where people do not hunt as often. I read an article some where that the two largest deer taken in mass in 2009 where actually car accidents one in Cambridge one on 495. They were by far the two largest deer in mass that year. The author writes this Ina weird way but the problem is real. Most guys I know shoot all coyotes, but they live in central and western mass.

Exactly. Good thing everyone voted to ban those "cruel traps" Coyotes and beaver populations are skyrocketing. I hate this state.

Next thing you know, they'll want to legalize greyhound racing. I bet there's only 6 in the state.

Sent via tapatalk on the Yugo of droids.

Fxck these moonbats. They voted trapping out and piss on hunters all the time. They can now deal with the problems they've created. I wouldnt do anything to help them with deer or coyote infestations.

Anyone else seeing the "US Concealed Carry" Google ad on Boston.com?

Generated by an ad server that looks at your browsing history to give you relavent ads. Has nothing to do with boston.com. they just put the app on their page and get money each time its viewed or clicked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I know it's bad but I chuckle every time I hear a story of a coyote running away with someone's pet...

real life is a bitch, I would be bumbed if my cat or if I had a small dog got grabbed be yote's.....but in the end Its a really dangerous "wild" world out there for critters.

Im mean really my cat is a cruel little bitch....tourtures all the birds and mice she catches.....heeeheee im not looking,ok try to run little mouse WHACK WHACK little nibble fling whack.......my cat doesnt even have the respect to eat the little critters. Open season on those cruel pesky house cats !!!!!

Ban Trapping, ban Hunting, Ban guns....OMG! SOMEONE KILL THAT COYOTE THAT JUST ATE MY $3K DESIGNER DOG!!

Thats how the argument always goes. When I lived in NJ it was the same, no one wanted people hunting, then everyone was crying because it was full of black bears.

Back
Top Bottom