Boston Curfew

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I don't even know why they're bothering. Are they trying to prevent people from congregating on the streets or something in the middle of the night? To stop them from going to all the stores, bars, clubs and restauraunts that have all long been closed? Seems like window decoration feel good BS.
Maybe they're trying to prevent another midnight ride. The anniversary is coming up.
April 18, 1775. Although that same route would not be as productive today. Because it is nearly four years later and many of the lawns are still littered with "Hate has no home here" signs or " I'm with her" I think I saw somewhere in Lexington yesterday someone still has "Obama" displayed on their fence in what appears to be duct tape.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't even know why they're bothering. Are they trying to prevent people from congregating on the streets or something in the middle of the night? To stop them from going to all the stores, bars, clubs and restauraunts that have all long been closed? Seems like window decoration feel good BS.
Looters.

Same thinking, I'm sure, as CT DEEP's "no firearms on state property" policy: having one (except under precise circumstances) is prima facie evidence of poaching.

Likewise, "out after dark" = up to no good.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I heard any violators will be taken directly to the Franklin Park Zoo and fed to the hungry lions and tigers.

F-ing ridiculous.
Who are you? Carol F'ing Baskin?????

I dont get the rational here. Same with stores closing hours earlier, and putting tape on the floor to tell everyone which way to walk? What the hell is that going to do? How does people staying home from 9p to 6a help? It makes literally no sense, its an over reach, and I hope Bostonians don't obey.
I think it's to stop late-night congregating. It's easier for EVERYONE to see it during the daytime. You won't get a pile of urban teens "congregating" on the streets at 3pm. But at 3am??? You might.

It's not really affecting many people. And it really is gonna be hard to enforce. Stupids are gonna stupid. We can't necessarily fix that.

Yazz

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
"Every city resident is being directed to wear masks when out in public and a citywide curfew is being instituted between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. said Boston Mayor Martin Walsh "

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Who are you? Carol F'ing Baskin?????

I think it's to stop late-night congregating. It's easier for EVERYONE to see it during the daytime. You won't get a pile of urban teens "congregating" on the streets at 3pm. But at 3am??? You might.

It's not really affecting many people. And it really is gonna be hard to enforce. Stupids are gonna stupid. We can't necessarily fix that.
The beauty of our country was the right to be stupid. One man’s stupidity is another man’s brilliance.

My old man is pissed that his 30 something neighbors are coming and going all day all day.

What follows is the abbreviated conversation.

Why?

Because they’re spreading the virus.

Aren’t they just spreading it to their people who could be spreading the virus? Aren’t you quarantined? Why do you care what stupid people do?

I’m gonna call the sherif. They can be ticketed!

So, you’re going to report them for leaving their house multiple times per day?

Yes!

So, back in Nazi Germany, you’d be falling the gestapo because Jews were a threat to the nation and you’re just being a good citizen? What are you saying, pops?

Just not a good conversation with the old man this weekend. Very disappointing.

Squire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The Statists better be careful not to blind each other during their Tyrant Circle Jerk.

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Seriously if I was living closer and if 9pm wasn't about the time I call it quits for the night anyway I would be ROAMING the STREETS of BOSTON after 9PM just to show them all that I DONT CARE ABOUT NO STINKIN' CURFEW!
At least you’re being mature about it. # of people ticketed or arrested for curfew violations so far: zero.

View: http://youtu.be/dc3MmThj_PU

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
the walsh sound bite tonight was he wasn't going to enforce the curfew. sooo....yeah, i don't get it either. why bother, right?

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
That would be funnier if it weren't so true^
Ironically it was filmed in LA by a producer from NJ who went to Duke. The one actress from MA grew up in Hadley.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looters, pickup basketball games in the hood, and gangs.

Top Bottom