Boston cop had his Glock stolen by strippers in RI

There is nothing “high-end” about those two. [laugh]

The highest end on them was the Glock that they stole

Per the Herald, a Glock 22 is worth $5k. Dayum!
Boston cop on leave after service weapon allegedly stolen by strippers – Boston Herald
"A Boston cop who had his city-issued $5,000 gun allegedly stolen by two strippers ..."

EDIT: And the value has now been edited out of the article.

And they obviously had a typo it should have said $500 not $5,000 but you never know that could be the reason why our taxes are so high just like the $250 toilet seats in Washington DC.

Something like this could happen to anyone, so that doesn't surprise. What does surprise me is that LEO's are still using the .40 caliber. I don't think I know anyone that uses .40 caliber anymore.

Something like this could happen to anyone, so that doesn't surprise. What does surprise me is that LEO's are still using the .40 caliber. I don't think I know anyone that uses .40 caliber anymore.
Sorry I don't agree. Not happening to me ever.

I don't party with prosti.....ahem...I mean strippers at 3am and I don't leave my fire arm unattended in my vehicle and hand my keys to Prostit....ahem....I mean strippers.

So he goes to strip clubs and bars only to wind up at a hotel with two women, who presumably work at the Cadillac, but the story is he broke up a fight between them and a guy.

Okay, let's believe that story. Why is the cop at a hotel? He couldn't have been too tired to drive home if he's able to break up a fight, so was he too drunk to drive home? Wait, he drove his car to the hotel, so was he DWI? If not, then there's no excuse for him to be at the hotel at that time other than to sleep off booze or pay for sex, which is a crime.

He's a pig, so he's more equal than others.

All of this ludicrously with fringe MA cops (MSP and BPD especially) makes me wonder what the AVERAGE cop's behavior is like. These are just the guys that get caught. What about those that 1. don't get caught, and 2. do stupid shit but not to the point where it makes the news. Is the cost/benefit analysis really in favor of the taxpayer??
No, but it's not about the taxpayer, it's about the state.

The average cop is generally an adulterous, roidheaded sneak thief who, if possible, will take shit from the evidence room and use it or sell it. Make a drug bust and if there's any cash laying around, grab a stack of hundreds and pocket it quick. Stop someone and discover they're carrying a nice Benchmade or Microtech knife that has a blade over 3 inches, that gets confiscated cuz they don't have a concealed weapons permit and ends up sold to a pawn shop for $200.

It may as well be Luca Brasi walking the streets and driving the squad car.

IDK, the brunette wasn't bad.
Just trying to jack up the charges?

View attachment 268370
Hmm, possible. Must be a felony if the item stolen is over a certain value, but even a public defender will argue that the gun is no way worth 5 grand and work out a less charge with prosecutors.

There's no way the value was 5k, not unless the ammunition was made of pure Gold.

Hmm, possible. Must be a felony if the item stolen is over a certain value, but even a public defender will argue that the gun is no way worth 5 grand and work out a less charge with prosecutors.

There's no way the value was 5k, not unless the ammunition was made of pure Gold.

Well it is a Glock in Ma, they may use the NES classifieds as a price reference. LOL

Well... it is massachusetts, you never know

However, Melissa Dacier, 22, and Neish Rivera, 25, told police that Brandao had arranged a “date” with them and paid $2,500 for their time, including sex, according to the records.
I sure hope the department doesn't put officer Brandao on the hostage negotiation team.

Only way either of them is "high end" is if they're standing touching their toes with their knees locked.

When is the Herald going to publish an update with the guy's name after the Providence paaper did the grunt work?

It's so great that one of the women, Neish Rivera, is also one of the women who got the Foxy Lady shut down.

This chick is just a hurricane of stupid.

(top left and bottom right)

IMG_0927.JPG
IMG_0928.JPG

Back
Top Bottom